Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Medicine wheel tour with Lawrence.

From the day we booked to the day of the tour we had an amazing experience! This was our first time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carod1111
via mobile
HIGH ENERGY VORTEX TOUR!!!!

My experience with RRT was absolutely incredible. Such an amazing group of people to work with and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jeremy W

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $48.33
Scenic Sedona Tour
162 Reviews
from $69.99
from $87.22
from $126.96
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience great insight personal journey booked this tour hour tour energy vortexes
Reviewed April 10, 2018

This was my first visit to Sedona. Thank you Jim for an amazing Spiritual Tour. It was an awakening and very enlightening! The energy is everywhere here. As a Reiki Master I will be able to share this wonderful experience with my clients and students. Namaste Sandra

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

There are no words to describe how much this company enhances a Red Rock vortex tour. We are spiritual people who know what the vortex energy can provide and we wanted to experience them consciously and not just go there to hike and Akal could not have been a more magical and special guide to create that spiritual and conscious space for us all to have deep and meaningful experiences on the rocks. He intuitively chose the vortex locations that would be best for my family and their needs, his shamanic and historic knowledge enhanced our day so much. His gentle and heartfelt guidance provided just the right amount of coaching to really open our hearts and make change that we wanted to make while there. He was equally adept at teaching our 9 year old son and keeping him safe and engaged so that he had a great time and learned so much as well. Akal took us to some of his favorite, secret locations that were a real gift and we ended with a moving ceremony on the medicine wheel with Akal's drumming and chanting that brought a very magical and powerful energy to the experience. He is an extraordinary sound healer and offerered some chants to deepen the energy on one of the vortex that moved our physical energy as well as our emotional energy, he's a true healer. You just dont do these rocks without Sedona Red Rock Tours! To do them without the understanding and the consciousness that this staff brings to it would be a real shame. We also did bodywork with Aurora beforehand to open and ground ourselves before going on our tour and that also had lasting change. Her gentle touch transformed each one of us in lasting ways that have us centered and clear even a week after returning home. We came to Sedona and to Akal and Aurora looking for certain healing and transformation and each one of us got everything we had hoped for, in expected AND unexpected ways! It was deep and moving and we will look forward to deepening our journey with them when we return. We are deeply grateful to them for the gift of what they guided us to receive.

2  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We enjoyed a very unique and spiritual experience with Miguel during our 3-hour vortex tour. Miguel was a fantastic guide and we thoroughly enjoyed his knowledge of both the Sedona vortexes and different spiritual techniques to help us open up and derive something very personal from the experience. From the vistas we would have not have discovered ourselves, to the Buddhist template and medicine wheel, Miguel's thoughtful guidance made the personalized journey so worthwhile. This tour was one of my best experiences in Sedona!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

What a FABULOUS and inspirational experience! My friend and I took the Psychic Power Tour with Jim, and we had a blast. Throughout the tour, Jim shared his incredible knowledge of spiritual sites with us, and he helped us connect to the landscape of Sedona in such a phenomenal way. As someone who is typically skeptical of anything with the word "psychic," I would do this tour again and again.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderful and meaningful experience for myself. I had considered a vortex tour with a group and I am glad I chose a more personal experience including the medicine wheel. Lawrence found the right balance of hiking, knowledge and spiritual comraderie for my experience to be quite worthwhile. While this adventure was not inexpensive, the value was very worth the experience for me.