Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Medicine wheel tour with Lawrence.

From the day we booked to the day of the tour we had an amazing experience! This was our first time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carod1111
via mobile
HIGH ENERGY VORTEX TOUR!!!!

My experience with RRT was absolutely incredible. Such an amazing group of people to work with and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jeremy W

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $48.33
Scenic Sedona Tour
162 Reviews
from $69.99
from $87.22
from $126.96
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience great insight personal journey booked this tour hour tour energy vortexes
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a very different experience by choosing Sedona Red Rock Tours. Our guide Lawrence arrived right on time and he was very polite and personable. We really enjoyed our hikes to vortexes and insightful information. I love Sedona for a just being there but Lawrence made it very special, his guidance at Medicine Wheel let me explore the part of me that I didn’t know about and I am glad I did it. Just a piece of advice ... stay open minded and you will enjoy it much better.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Chris was our tour guide for our Energy Vortex Tour. Being our first visit to Sedona, we believed that a personalized tour might be a great introduction to the area - and energy vortex sites piqued our interests. Chris took the time to get to know us, and based on our wants (and spiritual interests) we selected 3 sites to visit. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend this tour and Chris our 'spiritual guide' - it was a great tour, a great day and a great experience. Thank you Sedona Red Rock Tours and Chris for making it a special day.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Lawrence was our tour guide for the Energy Vortex tour. We had the best time. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to ask what we wanted out of the experience. It was an amazing experience! We visited three energy vortexes and the Stupa Peace Park. I would highly recommend your tour company and Lawrence to anyone. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Akal was incredible and he made this tour a memorable experience. It was really truly like touring with a friend, who had incredible knowledge about Sedona, vortexes, photography, meditation and mindfulness- everything.

What I most appreciated about Akal is that he really read the group and calibrated to our tastes. If you are really into the vortexes,etc. I know he could go very very in-depth on that. He is a shaman so he can really dive into that if that is what your group wants. He is an excellent photographer so advises on great locations for that and cool, non-typical ideas for shots. I loved that he read our group and calibrated. Was JUST right.

He took us to some places that we would not have gone ourselves, including some that we could have never ever even have known about.

All in all, I strongly strongly recommend this company.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We had the most incredible journey with Todd while here in Sedona doing the vortex and medicine wheel tour. I can't put into words the experience, but I'm going to try! He took us through the most beautiful transformation at a medicine wheel where both myself and my husband experienced life changing breakthroughs! We then went on to visit two vortexes where he walked us through experiencing the energy and educating us the Native American rituals that took place on both sites! During our tour, I had the courage to face one of my biggest fears and I will be forever changed. I couldn't have had this amazing awakening without Todd's guidance and support as a Shaman. He is amazing! He lead us both individually and together as a couple into a journey of a lifetime! He is truly a healer and spiritual guide! Thank you Todd for opening our eyes and giving us this gift to move through this lifetime with more clarity and freedom! I feel blessed!

Date of experience: August 2017