Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day trip to the Grand Canyon

It was great traveling at a time of the year when the crowds were not gigantic. Al was our tour... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2022
debo397
This is the Sedona experience you want!

My friend and I booked the Vortex/Chakra/Medicine Wheel experience and sound healing with Sedona... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2021
Kristen M
Chandler, Arizona
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $124.97
from $207.62
from $28.31
from $102.25
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour our tour guide vortex energy the real deal grand canyon akal healing spirit tune chakra clarity retreat land
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Akal was incredible and he made this tour a memorable experience. It was really truly like touring with a friend, who had incredible knowledge about Sedona, vortexes, photography, meditation and mindfulness- everything.

What I most appreciated about Akal is that he really read the group and calibrated to our tastes. If you are really into the vortexes,etc. I know he could go very very in-depth on that. He is a shaman so he can really dive into that if that is what your group wants. He is an excellent photographer so advises on great locations for that and cool, non-typical ideas for shots. I loved that he read our group and calibrated. Was JUST right.

He took us to some places that we would not have gone ourselves, including some that we could have never ever even have known about.

All in all, I strongly strongly recommend this company.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We had the most incredible journey with Todd while here in Sedona doing the vortex and medicine wheel tour. I can't put into words the experience, but I'm going to try! He took us through the most beautiful transformation at a medicine wheel where both myself and my husband experienced life changing breakthroughs! We then went on to visit two vortexes where he walked us through experiencing the energy and educating us the Native American rituals that took place on both sites! During our tour, I had the courage to face one of my biggest fears and I will be forever changed. I couldn't have had this amazing awakening without Todd's guidance and support as a Shaman. He is amazing! He lead us both individually and together as a couple into a journey of a lifetime! He is truly a healer and spiritual guide! Thank you Todd for opening our eyes and giving us this gift to move through this lifetime with more clarity and freedom! I feel blessed!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank MissyReho
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I specifically came to Sedona to experience the Medicine Wheel. My friend just "came along" for support and ended up having a profound experience. Our guide, Todd, was amazingly instructive and supportive. He was very engaging in his ability to draw out what was needed and wanted from the experience. Thanks Todd.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

It's almost impossible to describe the magic of this tour with leader Todd. I have cancer, and Todd enlightened me and my partner in such an indirect way, through the understanding of meditation and the medicine wheel. Thank you, Todd. (p.s. Every day,, we sing "every little cell is happy and well." )

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Marcia S
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I took the 3 hr original vortex tour with Todd. Going in with no expectations I can honestly say this spiritual experience surpassed anything I could imagine. Todd is incredible and it was an informative and spiritually stimulating experience. The word amazing isn't enough -- life altering is more appropriate. Thank you Todd and red rock tours. Rosemary

Date of experience: July 2017