Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved this Tour and Loved the Guide!

Akal was our tour guide for my husband and I. He was great! He allowed us to take time to... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
KristiDawn76
Redondo Beach, California
Vortex Tour

Akal was an amazing guide! My 3 daughters and I learned so much from him. He made our trip to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Momof3amazinggirls

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $100.77
from $140.42
from $128.21
from $185.90
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual experience guided meditation an amazing experience hour tour booked this tour our tour guide vortex energy an amazing guide life changing experience his knowledge two hours highlight of our trip airport mesa akal lynn
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We had the most incredible journey with Todd while here in Sedona doing the vortex and medicine wheel tour. I can't put into words the experience, but I'm going to try! He took us through the most beautiful transformation at a medicine wheel where both myself and my husband experienced life changing breakthroughs! We then went on to visit two vortexes where he walked us through experiencing the energy and educating us the Native American rituals that took place on both sites! During our tour, I had the courage to face one of my biggest fears and I will be forever changed. I couldn't have had this amazing awakening without Todd's guidance and support as a Shaman. He is amazing! He lead us both individually and together as a couple into a journey of a lifetime! He is truly a healer and spiritual guide! Thank you Todd for opening our eyes and giving us this gift to move through this lifetime with more clarity and freedom! I feel blessed!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank MissyReho
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I specifically came to Sedona to experience the Medicine Wheel. My friend just "came along" for support and ended up having a profound experience. Our guide, Todd, was amazingly instructive and supportive. He was very engaging in his ability to draw out what was needed and wanted from the experience. Thanks Todd.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

It's almost impossible to describe the magic of this tour with leader Todd. I have cancer, and Todd enlightened me and my partner in such an indirect way, through the understanding of meditation and the medicine wheel. Thank you, Todd. (p.s. Every day,, we sing "every little cell is happy and well." )

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Marcia S
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I took the 3 hr original vortex tour with Todd. Going in with no expectations I can honestly say this spiritual experience surpassed anything I could imagine. Todd is incredible and it was an informative and spiritually stimulating experience. The word amazing isn't enough -- life altering is more appropriate. Thank you Todd and red rock tours. Rosemary

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Our group met Todd at a store in Sedona and we felt an immediate connection with him. As we walked to the beautiful and peaceful area of the Stupa and Medicine Wheel he taught us breathing techniques and how to visually and auditorily view the world around us. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the area and the Medicine Wheel. Todd worked with each one of us individually and we all felt spiritually refreshed with positive energy. He is an amazing guide!
My 81 year old mom was worried that she would struggle with the hike but she and Todd became fast friends and she enjoyed every moment. She wants him to know that in the week since our tour her head has been better except one spot on the top behind her ear that still tingles. She is drinking water every morning but still can't give up her chicken.
Thank you!!
Hopefully I will be able to return for other tours.

Date of experience: June 2017