Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved this Tour and Loved the Guide!

Akal was our tour guide for my husband and I. He was great! He allowed us to take time to... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
KristiDawn76
Redondo Beach, California
Vortex Tour

Akal was an amazing guide! My 3 daughters and I learned so much from him. He made our trip to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Momof3amazinggirls

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $104.88
from $140.42
from $128.21
from $181.25
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual experience guided meditation an amazing experience hour tour booked this tour our tour guide vortex energy an amazing guide life changing experience his knowledge two hours highlight of our trip airport mesa akal lynn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2015 via mobile

Had a great tour today by Al. He was very knowledgeable, caring, and funny this would have been good for a family with children as well as for us as a couple. A great way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed January 2, 2015

Excellent, knowledgeable guide, personal attention... perfect! Made the experience meaningful. Would definitely do more sites next time!

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed December 10, 2014

December 6 2014, my husband and I, along with 2 friends took the original vortex tour guided by the knowledgeable Akal. We visited 4 vortex's and loved the unique energy that they each had to offer. Akal was the perfect guide as he gave us each the time, space, information and energy that was needed along the journey, and left us craving more time in peaceful Sedona. We just got home and already are planning our next trip, which will most definitely include a retreat with Sedona Red Rock Tours. Thank you Akal for holding the space for us each to do our necessary healing. Many blessings to you

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

On November 19 2014 four couples from the South joined Sharon and Patricia for the Stoopa vortex tour. While not knowledgeable about the vortexes beforehand, we were well versed by our departure. The guides are fun and very informative and the landscapes were spectacular.
The spirit of the tour was contagious and a great time was had by all. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank Jo Dell O
Reviewed November 19, 2014

I just got married last saturday and the following morning my mom, daughter and I took a vortex/medicine wheel tour with our guide patricia. She picked us up from our hotel and off we went. We all connected and enjoyed our time more than we ever imagined!!! We will be going back someday!!!!!!

Date of experience: November 2014