“My dear love....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sedona Red Rock Tours

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #20 of 91 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original SEDONA VORTEX TOUR. Sedona Vortex Tours Provide a Powerful Spiritual Experience. Sedona vortex tours are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona Red Rock Tours gives you a first-hand experience of vortex energy where you will immerse yourself in this powerful gift of nature and learn how to harness the energy to make real transformation in your life.
Spokane, Washington
“My dear love....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

In October 2013 my love of my life and I had the rear experience to meet Akall. He help us both overcome fears, unbury truths, step to another level of wisdom and love... Akall kept us in the present and in touch with the world.. We were to be married, we told Akall first and toasted with Champaign that my sweetheart had carried up all those hills. , The joy we both had and pictures Akall took were beyond words..I am so sad today because I lost my love on March 11th. I cant breath and sleep. Words cannot express the feeling of true love lost at age 62... He was way too young and we had so many plans.. Thank you Akall for letting us truly enjoy those short month we had.. We filled every second and we always said(WHAT WOULD AKALL SAY?) That always worked... Love your spirit. Someday Ill be back with Mikes ashes ...Will you help me begin again? Jennifer JOhnson MIke Metzs wife to be...

Visited October 2013
redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear Jennifer
We are so sorry to hear of Mike's passing. We send you prayers of strength and healing.
Akal awaits your return to celebrate Mike!
Bless you
iala

Whispering Pines, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I have been to Sedona and several of the vortexes before, but failed to catch the magic on our own. So on this trip we decided to find a guide to help us get more out of these unique areas around Sedona. SRRT (Sedona Red Rock Tours) was the 1st website we looked at and it was immediately informative and totally credible, so we didn’t look any further.
Iala was incredibly helpful on the phone, capturing our needs immediately and knowing what she wanted to book for us. She arranged for pre-tour Jin Shin Jyutsu treatments with Aurora to help us clear our energy and open up to healing and our other intentions. Aurora was wonderful - so skilled - and the treatments absolutely did their job! I really do recommend doing this or something similar before the vortex tour to help you connect with the vortexes' energies as much as possible.
Then we met our guide, Akal, and set off on the most amazing afternoon we've ever experienced in our lives! Akal is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and very, very spiritual, with a totally grounded personal vibe. It's hard to explain but we took to him right away and completely gave ourselves up to his guidance for the afternoon. All of these things - Iala's help, Aurora's treatments, and Akal's abilities - combined to give us access to both the beauty of the vortex sites, but also their energies. I personally had profound experiences at both the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Rachel’s Knoll; I’ve been saying that the Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment took the “corks” out of the bottom of my feet so I could then plug directly into the astounding spiritual, physical, and metaphysical outlets of the vortexes. (Sorry, but it’s the best metaphor I can come up with!) I am not yet able to effectively put the experience into words, it was that profound. My husband and Mom had their own awe-filled experiences, too. We all believe none of it would not have happened without Akal’s insights and guidance.
As if that weren’t enough, Akal also knows his photography! He knows the best scenic spots for photographs, all about how the light affects the red rocks and how to take advantage of it, and even took pictures for us when we were in our spiritual moments. With his help, we got just wonderful shots – the best of our trip.
On a scale of 5 I’d give SRRT a 10! We wholeheartedly recommend them, and will absolutely work with them again when we return to Sedona, which I am sure we will. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank WPNC
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We booked a two hour tour to see Sedona and take photos and finished the tour wanting more! Akal was an absolutely wonderful guide as well as a delightful person... he has truly embraced the area and showed us many gorgeous spots for photographs. Bring your walking shoes and camera. He is very kind and knowledgeable and I can't recommend him highly enough! You will NOT be disappointed! My friend left her prescription sunglasses in his truck and he even returned them to us the following morning! Service with a smile... Sedona style! :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Susan B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Special Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you are looking for a meaningful / spiritual experience; an opportunity to truly reflect on your journey through life while gazing on the beauty that is Sedona ... schedule a 2 hour trip with Akal. You will not be disappointed.

Akal's ability to personalize the tour to our needs and desires was both impressive and appreciated. He brought an even deeper meaning to the power and majesty of this beautiful area ... even to a skeptic like me. Pink Jeep enables one to encounter and enjoy the Red Rocks; Akal helps you to be moved by them. I can not recommend him enough.

Visited March 2014
East Norwich, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great time amongst the red rocks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a fabulous two hour hike with Akahl through Boynton Pass and up to the hidden gem Rachel's Knoll. Some challenging verticals but our guide helped us find all the right footings! Smudging...blue corn flower in the wind and resonating rovks were an unexpected joy. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2014

Been to Sedona Red Rock Tours? Share your experiences!