“Experience of a lifetime”

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #20 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You Definitely Want to Be Out on the Rocks… Sedona Red Rock Tours is one of the few sedona tour companies licensed with the US Forest Service to take you out on the rocks to the vortex sites. It truly felt as if we had an initiation from the rocks that will take us to a whole new level in our healing practice.” –Maria, CA red rock tours sedona Vortex energy can create profound changes within you, unique to each individual. You Want to Have Your Own Unique Experience… You are a unique spiritual being with a distinct spiritual path–and to have the most profound experience, your choice of Sedona vortex outings needs to reflect that. Sedona Red Rock Tours doesn’t have a memorized cookie-cutter tour. Our guides create your experience around you and your spiritual willingness, your emotional needs and your physical ability. Our guides meet with you to discern which vortex energy field will be best for you to start with…and from there you follow Spirit. And our experiences are private. That means you are never paired with people you don’t know. Sedona vortex experiences are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona tours come in two varieties: those that point out interesting landmarks in Sedona–and those that rock your world by helping you experience the potent energy of Sedona for yourself.
Whispering Pines, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I have been to Sedona and several of the vortexes before, but failed to catch the magic on our own. So on this trip we decided to find a guide to help us get more out of these unique areas around Sedona. SRRT (Sedona Red Rock Tours) was the 1st website we looked at and it was immediately informative and totally credible, so we didn’t look any further.
Iala was incredibly helpful on the phone, capturing our needs immediately and knowing what she wanted to book for us. She arranged for pre-tour Jin Shin Jyutsu treatments with Aurora to help us clear our energy and open up to healing and our other intentions. Aurora was wonderful - so skilled - and the treatments absolutely did their job! I really do recommend doing this or something similar before the vortex tour to help you connect with the vortexes' energies as much as possible.
Then we met our guide, Akal, and set off on the most amazing afternoon we've ever experienced in our lives! Akal is incredibly knowledgeable, experienced, and very, very spiritual, with a totally grounded personal vibe. It's hard to explain but we took to him right away and completely gave ourselves up to his guidance for the afternoon. All of these things - Iala's help, Aurora's treatments, and Akal's abilities - combined to give us access to both the beauty of the vortex sites, but also their energies. I personally had profound experiences at both the Chapel of the Holy Cross and Rachel’s Knoll; I’ve been saying that the Jin Shin Jyutsu treatment took the “corks” out of the bottom of my feet so I could then plug directly into the astounding spiritual, physical, and metaphysical outlets of the vortexes. (Sorry, but it’s the best metaphor I can come up with!) I am not yet able to effectively put the experience into words, it was that profound. My husband and Mom had their own awe-filled experiences, too. We all believe none of it would not have happened without Akal’s insights and guidance.
As if that weren’t enough, Akal also knows his photography! He knows the best scenic spots for photographs, all about how the light affects the red rocks and how to take advantage of it, and even took pictures for us when we were in our spiritual moments. With his help, we got just wonderful shots – the best of our trip.
On a scale of 5 I’d give SRRT a 10! We wholeheartedly recommend them, and will absolutely work with them again when we return to Sedona, which I am sure we will. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank WPNC

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome experience!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We booked a two hour tour to see Sedona and take photos and finished the tour wanting more! Akal was an absolutely wonderful guide as well as a delightful person... he has truly embraced the area and showed us many gorgeous spots for photographs. Bring your walking shoes and camera. He is very kind and knowledgeable and I can't recommend him highly enough! You will NOT be disappointed! My friend left her prescription sunglasses in his truck and he even returned them to us the following morning! Service with a smile... Sedona style! :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Susan B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Special Experience”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you are looking for a meaningful / spiritual experience; an opportunity to truly reflect on your journey through life while gazing on the beauty that is Sedona ... schedule a 2 hour trip with Akal. You will not be disappointed.

Akal's ability to personalize the tour to our needs and desires was both impressive and appreciated. He brought an even deeper meaning to the power and majesty of this beautiful area ... even to a skeptic like me. Pink Jeep enables one to encounter and enjoy the Red Rocks; Akal helps you to be moved by them. I can not recommend him enough.

Visited March 2014
East Norwich, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great time amongst the red rocks”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had a fabulous two hour hike with Akahl through Boynton Pass and up to the hidden gem Rachel's Knoll. Some challenging verticals but our guide helped us find all the right footings! Smudging...blue corn flower in the wind and resonating rovks were an unexpected joy. Highly recommend.

Visited February 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Inspirational Journey”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I traveled to Sedona to take a vortex tour, but what I didn't anticipate was the unforgettable journey I would experience with Carl as my guide. Carl is incredibly wise and has a way of helping you experience Sedona in a way that is significant for you. I highly recommend planning your time in Sedona with red rock tours as your guide.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank travelerlisa2014
redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thanks so much for the great review Lisa. Made me laugh because Carl's name is actually Akal - but so many people hear Carl instead when he says Akal. So he actually responds to both! He enjoyed his time with you as well. Blessings
iala