“An Amazingly personal experience”

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #19 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You Definitely Want to Be Out on the Rocks… Sedona Red Rock Tours is one of the few sedona tour companies licensed with the US Forest Service to take you out on the rocks to the vortex sites. It truly felt as if we had an initiation from the rocks that will take us to a whole new level in our healing practice.” –Maria, CA red rock tours sedona Vortex energy can create profound changes within you, unique to each individual. You Want to Have Your Own Unique Experience… You are a unique spiritual being with a distinct spiritual path–and to have the most profound experience, your choice of Sedona vortex outings needs to reflect that. Sedona Red Rock Tours doesn’t have a memorized cookie-cutter tour. Our guides create your experience around you and your spiritual willingness, your emotional needs and your physical ability. Our guides meet with you to discern which vortex energy field will be best for you to start with…and from there you follow Spirit. And our experiences are private. That means you are never paired with people you don’t know. Sedona vortex experiences are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona tours come in two varieties: those that point out interesting landmarks in Sedona–and those that rock your world by helping you experience the potent energy of Sedona for yourself.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We visited Sedona for a girl's 50th birthday trip. Our goal was to experience the vortexes and learn about their power and healing energy. What we got was more than we could ever imagine. Not only was Akal caring and knowledgable but his intuitive nature allowed us to really let go and discover what brought us Sedona in the first place. Don't try to do it alone. A guided tour is the only way to experience the power of the vortexes and Sedona Red Rock Tours is the ONLY company to use! We did a 2 hour tour and were happy with how Akal managed our time but really, I wish we had booked it for longer!!

1  Thank zaida g
redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thanks Zaida for sharing your experience. At Sedona Red Rock Tours we really love the energy and the Spirit of Sedona. All our guides share the same intent. That is they want their clients to truly feel the energy and experience its transformational power. We are so happy that you had an amazingly personal experience. That means our Mission was accomplished.

There are newer reviews for Sedona Red Rock Tours

Reviewed October 29, 2013

While we had been tourists for the first few days, I had came to Sedona in hopes of finding some healing of our souls in hopes of consequently healing our marriage. For some reason I felt the need to call SRRPT as soon as I got up that morning. A few hours later Akal picked us up and took us toward a sacred place. While driving there, Akal gained an immediate rapport with us regarding our personal despair and interpersonal crisis, which resulted in my bursting into tears. In what appeared to be an instinctive hunch, he immediately gave us insight into our self-sabotaging interactions with which were trying to get each other's attention.

After we arrived, he described the origins of the tradition of this vortex being a sacred place of healing and spiritual transformation. He was able to discuss with both of us our mutual knowledge of the spiritual traditions of European, Native American, and recent New Age theories of the energies present at the vortex to which he took us, and helped us feel present to the healing energy. He was able to talk us out of our excuses of non-enrollment in the experience and helped us feel the presence of the healing energy. He engaged in some healing meditation and performed a consequent shamanic ceremony. I am not yet able to adequately describe the experience I felt during that process.

In winding down from the experience, we transitioned to the Buddhist Stupa in which we discussed matters of the spirit, healing, the perspectives of the Eastern and Western religious traditions. I felt much more at peace within, the tightness in my chest, my anxious state seemed much subsided.

That night after flying home, still trying to wrap around what had happened out there on the Red Rocks, we looked him up and discovered within his biography that he had studied with Shamans and had had experience in shamanic healing. That he did not feel the need to toot his own horn, so to speak, and let the experience speak for itself, seemed to be part of the cosmic gift I feel that I have received from his presence and guidance.

While I am back muddled in the personal and professional quagmire of chaos and uncertainty, I am still trying to wrap around this moment outside of time and place, and unsure of what meaning to attach to it. However, I feel much more capable of experiencing the aspiration of living "in the world," while not being "of the world." My most profound gratitude to Akal . . . Namaste . . . (The light within me acknowledges the light within you.)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rock P
redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with Akal and the Sedona Vortex Energy field with others.
Great job listening to your intuition and calling us at Sedona Red Rock Tours.
Namaste to You Rock and Blessings on your Journey.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

When we booked this tour we where curious about the mystery around spiritual and healing qualities of the Sedona area. our guide Akal was not only knowledgable, but receptive to all our wants and spiritual needs. we went hoping to take our friendship and relationshiip to the next level..when we left I had proposed to Jennifer. and .eliminated alot of personal garbage from both of our lives.while on the tour blessings were enjoyed by both of us...Thanks Red Rock Private tours for changing our lives...and showing us ways to reach higher levels in ourselves.We will be married after the first of the new year..and hope to see all the folks at the tour company at that time...I would unconditionally recommend this tour to any and all....
sincerely
Mike & Jennifer

Congratulations Mike and Jennifer. We are so thrilled and happy at the news of your engagement. Sedona is a powerful place and she has worked her magic on you both. Many Blessings in your Life Together!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Booking with Sedona Red Rock Private Tours was a delight; email response was prompt and informative. Definitely value for money!
The Vortex is a powerful energy.
The wealth of knowledge generously shared by Akal is exceptional. My time with Akal became a peaceful journey. I found Akal to be intuitive and sensitive. I am very appreciative to have been guided by Akal in learning to be able to still my mind.
I will definitely be returning.

redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you Elizabeth for the great review. We are always happy to be of service. We are thrilled that you had a powerful experience of the Vortex Energy and that you appreciated Akal and his wisdom and knowledge.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

During a girls week in Sedona a must do on our list was a guided tour of a vortex. After doing some research here on Trip Advisor we decided on Sedona Red Rock Tours Vortex Tour.

Our guide Akal met us at our hotel. After asking us some questions he decided on Airport Loop Vortex for our private hike. It was a wonderfully unique and restorative 2 hours. Akal is open and easy to talk to. He's extremely knowledgeable not only in the vortexes but in the healing of body and mind. We came back feeling energized yet calm and relaxed.

If we ever get back to Sedona we will definitely take another tour with Sedona Red Rock Tours and Akal.

Thanks so much Akal. You sent us home with tools to help us find the path we are meant to travel.

Valerie & Nealette

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so pleased that you found us on Trip Advisor. Thanks for the great review and for sharing your experience with Akal and Airport Vortex. Glad to hear you are returning to your lives restored, relaxed and on your Paths.