“The Most Memorable part of our 2 days in Sedona”

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #22 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You Definitely Want to Be Out on the Rocks… Sedona Red Rock Tours is one of the few sedona tour companies licensed with the US Forest Service to take you out on the rocks to the vortex sites. It truly felt as if we had an initiation from the rocks that will take us to a whole new level in our healing practice.” –Maria, CA red rock tours sedona Vortex energy can create profound changes within you, unique to each individual. You Want to Have Your Own Unique Experience… You are a unique spiritual being with a distinct spiritual path–and to have the most profound experience, your choice of Sedona vortex outings needs to reflect that. Sedona Red Rock Tours doesn’t have a memorized cookie-cutter tour. Our guides create your experience around you and your spiritual willingness, your emotional needs and your physical ability. Our guides meet with you to discern which vortex energy field will be best for you to start with…and from there you follow Spirit. And our experiences are private. That means you are never paired with people you don’t know. Sedona vortex experiences are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona tours come in two varieties: those that point out interesting landmarks in Sedona–and those that rock your world by helping you experience the potent energy of Sedona for yourself.
Reviewed July 2, 2013

It is so hard to actually put into words what my 82 year old mother and I experienced on our tour with Akal. I am so glad that we chose to go with Red Rock Tours, the personalization of having a private guide who took the time to get to know us made it even better. We never would have found the places he took us to had we gone alone, and with mom's age and walking with a
cane I could not have gotten her as close as Akal did to the energies!
If you are considering tours, metaphysics, vortexes, retreats this is where you want to be!
We will be there again one day and we will be booked before we leave Florida!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Akal was a master guide for our small group. After talking with us he took us to the locations he felt were where we would gain the best vortex experience . . . No one was disappointed. The meditation was so deeply spiritual and healing. I have never experienced anything like this in my life! The medicine wheel was the icing on the cake and a very enlightening experience. I cannot recommend this enough.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I participated in the Vortex + Medicine Wheel tour with my best friend this year and achieved all my spiritual goals of cleansing out the old and allowing for balanced energies to start me on the path of transformation. Our guide Akal was 100% in-tune with our specific needs and provided a wealth of information and talents including Native American smudging and Medicine Wheel ceremony. 2 weeks after Sedona, I was offered a job which fits absolutely perfect with my college degree and passion of healing body, mind, and spirit! We wanted to thank Akal again for his commitment to nature, spirit and Sedona.

David & Todd

Reviewed June 2, 2013

When you meet Akal, you will know that you have just the right person to guide you in crafting a truly memorable experience. He knows what he is doing, asks you questions that help him know exactly what you would like to do. I felt as if he had known I was coming and made a trip as unique as Sedona is. Thank you. We look forward to doing more with Akal. The Buddist Stupa he recommended was awesome as well. When you want to feel connected in both the physical and spiritual realms, Akal is your man.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We spent an amazing 3 1/2 hours touring vortexes with the Red Rock Tours and Akal as our guide. His vast knowledge of the area, votexes, and all things spiritual was inspiring. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour and will definitely be returning to Sedona!

1  Thank Cathy W