Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Medicine wheel tour with Lawrence.

From the day we booked to the day of the tour we had an amazing experience! This was our first time... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
carod1111
via mobile
HIGH ENERGY VORTEX TOUR!!!!

My experience with RRT was absolutely incredible. Such an amazing group of people to work with and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jeremy W

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $48.33
Scenic Sedona Tour
162 Reviews
from $69.99
from $87.22
from $126.96
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience great insight personal journey booked this tour hour tour energy vortexes
Reviewed June 2, 2013

When you meet Akal, you will know that you have just the right person to guide you in crafting a truly memorable experience. He knows what he is doing, asks you questions that help him know exactly what you would like to do. I felt as if he had known I was coming and made a trip as unique as Sedona is. Thank you. We look forward to doing more with Akal. The Buddist Stupa he recommended was awesome as well. When you want to feel connected in both the physical and spiritual realms, Akal is your man.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We spent an amazing 3 1/2 hours touring vortexes with the Red Rock Tours and Akal as our guide. His vast knowledge of the area, votexes, and all things spiritual was inspiring. My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour and will definitely be returning to Sedona!

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We experienced a wonderful 4 hour personalized tour of Sedona's vortexes and participated in a medicine wheel ceremony under the guidance of Akal. His knowledge and obvious love of Sedona, combined with the natural landscape, provided an unforgettable experience. He explained and encouraged questions concerning spirituality / nature / and man's relationship to all of it. You will have a meaningful tour no matter what your beliefs and personal goals are. We will definitely return and rebook another experience with Sedona Red Rock Tours!

Date of experience: March 2013
1  Thank Barbara N
redrocklady, Owner at Sedona Red Rock Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Thanks Barbara for such a lovely review!
Blessings
iala

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My mother & I had the most amazing experience touring the different vortex's and medicine wheels. Our tour guide Akal was awsome and very knowledgable of the Native American traditions. I would recommend taking this tour with Akal as he will make your spiritule journey most memoriable.

Date of experience: October 2012
2  Thank Denise G
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The majestic views and our guide, Akal, provided us with an awe-inspiring experience. There were four of us on the tour and Akal was able to sort through our different spiritual perspectives and reach out to all. His soft voice combined with his in-depth knowledge of the history of the area allowed us to explore our consciousness and appreciate the Sedona energy fields. We took the 2.5 hour tour. I had to use a cane and Akal was very attuned to what I could do and was quick to offer help when needed. He encouraged us to take time to relax and focus to help us realize the spirituality of the sites. We never felt rushed and Akal went beyond our tour time to play a haunting windpipe song for us. Through Akal I felt as though I was in God's cradle with a strong hand rocking and guiding it.

Date of experience: September 2012