“Wonderful tour guides - highly recommended”

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #18 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Original SEDONA VORTEX TOUR. Sedona Vortex Tours Provide a Powerful Spiritual Experience. Sedona vortex tours are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona Red Rock Tours gives you a first-hand experience of vortex energy where you will immerse yourself in this powerful gift of nature and learn how to harness the energy to make real transformation in your life.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful tour guides - highly recommended”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Thank you for an amazing tour of the vortex. Greatly appreciate my tour guide's depth of knowledge and insights. I highly recommend your services to all my family and friends. Your level of professionalism and genuine care for your clients is greatly appreciated. Thank you for a wonderful , spiritually uplifting experience.
Best wishes
Jacqui
Sydney

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jacqui A p

Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Amazing experience with Sedona Red Rock Tours!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our entire experience of Sedona Red Rock Tours was EXCELLENT. Alia provided superior customer service from our first call answering all of our questions continuing through the follow-up after our tour.

Akai was extremely knowledgeable and personable. I loved the commentary and delivery. I was concerned about my physical ability to see all that was offered. Akai was very gracious with me encouraging me to stretch, respecting my limits, and provided an amazing experience. Our entire party enjoyed the event and recommend everyone book Sedona Red Rock Tours! The best!

Visited July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Best experience of our entire vacation. Our 3 children had an unforgettable experience.”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Akal was an incredible guide to the most impactful sites in Sedona. His interaction with the entire family was so on target. Our children are 10, 8, and 5. The experience was the highlight for each of them.

1 Thank Tfaulk
silicon valley
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip for spiritual people.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had our tour with Acal. He was extremely knowledgable and easy to talk to. The experience of Sedona for us quite literaly is divided between "before the tour" and "after". You get a fresh new prospective on the place and a good feel for the "places of power". If you are into metaphysics this should be #1 on your TODO list.

Visited June 2012
Castaic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great vortex/chakra tour!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

What an uplifting experience! Akal is very knowledgeable and has such a great spirit. He was so in tune with my daughter and me and the type of experience we were looking for. We definitely will set up a tour with Akal when we visit Sedona again - - hopefully in the not too distant future. Thank you so much, Akal!

Pixie and Kelly