“amazing!”

Sedona Red Rock Tours
Ranked #19 of 89 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You Definitely Want to Be Out on the Rocks… Sedona Red Rock Tours is one of the few sedona tour companies licensed with the US Forest Service to take you out on the rocks to the vortex sites. It truly felt as if we had an initiation from the rocks that will take us to a whole new level in our healing practice.” –Maria, CA red rock tours sedona Vortex energy can create profound changes within you, unique to each individual. You Want to Have Your Own Unique Experience… You are a unique spiritual being with a distinct spiritual path–and to have the most profound experience, your choice of Sedona vortex outings needs to reflect that. Sedona Red Rock Tours doesn’t have a memorized cookie-cutter tour. Our guides create your experience around you and your spiritual willingness, your emotional needs and your physical ability. Our guides meet with you to discern which vortex energy field will be best for you to start with…and from there you follow Spirit. And our experiences are private. That means you are never paired with people you don’t know. Sedona vortex experiences are a powerful and transformative way to experience Sedona’s vortex energy, world-renowned for its ability to transform, awaken and heal those who enter it. Sedona tours come in two varieties: those that point out interesting landmarks in Sedona–and those that rock your world by helping you experience the potent energy of Sedona for yourself.
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I had Vortex tour & Yoga tour in Sedona. Simply awesome!
I learned a lot from my tour guide, including how to release my concern or fear, to get confidence. This experience is a big help for me in my daily life. I still think about Sedona & my tours with Sedona Red Rock tour and appreciate to have given me precious awakening!
Highly recommend:)

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We booked our Vortex tour on March 7th. for a tour on March 8th. Our tour guide met us at Amara resort where we were staying. Akal was our tour guide, he had questioned the group of four of us about our interests, and told us about the Vortex sites and asked if we were looking to do alot of hiking or a leisure walk to access the Vortex sites. We had decided on the leisurely walk. Akal was an awsome tour guide. The four of us were so amazed by the spectacular views and the sense of energy we were feeling. Akal had brought his flute along with him on one of our tours. Akal treated us to some relaxing flute music. At the end of our tour the four of us were so relaxed and inspired by what we had just experienced. THANK YOU AKAL!!!!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had a wonderful experience! We did the 4 hr combo of the medicine wheel and vortex tours. Our guide was very knowledgeable, had a great peaceful demeanor, and welcomed questions. Tour was definitely tailored for us. I'd definitely go again

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have had two trips now with Sedona Red Rock Tours and both were unique and catered to our energy, our needs, and our desires. Our guide, Akal, was well read, informative in not only spiritual endeavors but practical ways to make life richer. He has changed our thinking and we are blessed to have met him.

And we saw some gorgeous scenary in a personal, non rushed way.

Reviewed September 14, 2011

My sister and I stopped in Sedona on a road trip. I looked up the Vortex Tour before I left and I am so glad that I did. Our personal guide Akal was very knowledgable about the history, as well as the spirtual aspects of the area. We both felt the definite energy and our emotions were amplified. I would definitly recommend this tour, it was both enjoyable and positive.