“Friendly staff and super tour”
Review of Arizona Helicopter Adventures - CLOSED

Arizona Helicopter Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: When you’ve decided that you want to make a Sedona helicopter tour part of your Arizona vacation, then it’s time to call Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We offer up-close, breathtaking tours by licensed and experienced pilots of all the wonders that this area has to offer.The Red Rocks of Sedona are something that you simply don’t want to miss when you live in or are visiting Arizona. You can drive to certain spots to get a good view, but there’s an even better way. We can fly you in comfort in a Bell Jet Ranger helicopter and give you an intimate look at these natural wonders. All the while you can enjoy a narrative by your pilot, giving information about the rich history and formation of this beautiful area.You can have complete confidence when you’re flying with us. We have 25 years of experience and a perfect safety record. We know where to take you to get the best views, and we’ll point things out to you that you may never have seen from the ground!If you’re interested in a Sedona helicopter tour, enjoy the thrill of a lifetime with Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We make sure that all of our guests get the best possible view of Sedona and all the beauty it has to offer. Grand Canyon tours and private charters are also available. Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I flew with the team 6 years ago and was very happy with the service they provided in the air and up in the air. This time, I took my whole family and I was not dis-appointed at all. They care a lot about security and do that with the right level of humor especially with kids. We had a great pilot who smoothed out all the air bumps during the flight. Would I do it again? YES

1  Thank TheHeavyTraveller
All reviews
"the beautiful red rocks"
in 2 reviews
in 4 reviews
"highlights"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

It was an amazing trip over the red rocks. The ancient ruins part was absolutely excellent because you could see ruins from the indians. It definitely is a helicopter tour to do again.

1  Thank Ashursts
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My sister and I were just visiting Sedona for a day (spend more time if you can!) and a shop owner strongly suggested we try to take a helicopter tour while we were there. A nice guy at the tourist information place we went to recommended Arizona Helicopter Adventures and we're so glad he did. We had not made a reservation, but showed up at their offices and they were able to fit us in for the Sedona Deluxe 32-35 minute tour. We highly recommend doing this tour if you can manage it. The views were absolutely spectacular, the ride was very smooth, and the pilot's commentary was wonderful. All the staff were incredible (and I apologize if I've gotten any of their names wrong): Michelle in the office who got us signed up for the flight, Morgan who served as ground crew and prepped us on safety information, and our fantastic pilot Rod. Again, sorry if I got any names wrong, just know that you're in good hands with all of them...our thanks to them all for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed August 22, 2013

So High, so Cool!... X2
After a beautiful breakfast at the Mesa Grill across the lot.
That Panda Guy and me set up a aerial canyon view before it got too hot.
The crew leading us along were welcoming thorough and strong. Out "Black Hawk" pilot Jonathan took control of the yoke, and shared born and raised in Sedona stories, and a few canyon jokes.
The view is incredible, and the experience memorable, and sandwiched in a window of less than 18 hours. This ride has no doors, and we took in stride.
It was our 20th wedding anniversary; a subtle rush of surprise.

1  Thank Teri W