“Sedona like I've never seen it--A great experience!”
Review of Arizona Helicopter Adventures - CLOSED

Arizona Helicopter Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: When you’ve decided that you want to make a Sedona helicopter tour part of your Arizona vacation, then it’s time to call Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We offer up-close, breathtaking tours by licensed and experienced pilots of all the wonders that this area has to offer.The Red Rocks of Sedona are something that you simply don’t want to miss when you live in or are visiting Arizona. You can drive to certain spots to get a good view, but there’s an even better way. We can fly you in comfort in a Bell Jet Ranger helicopter and give you an intimate look at these natural wonders. All the while you can enjoy a narrative by your pilot, giving information about the rich history and formation of this beautiful area.You can have complete confidence when you’re flying with us. We have 25 years of experience and a perfect safety record. We know where to take you to get the best views, and we’ll point things out to you that you may never have seen from the ground!If you’re interested in a Sedona helicopter tour, enjoy the thrill of a lifetime with Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We make sure that all of our guests get the best possible view of Sedona and all the beauty it has to offer. Grand Canyon tours and private charters are also available. Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Sedona
“Sedona like I've never seen it--A great experience!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have lived in Sedona for over 22 years and have always appreciated its beauty, but I felt like I was seeing it for the first time again on our Ancient Ruins tour. The remote canyons and formations are nothing short of majestic. I have hiked around and flown over the area in a small plane, but the helicopter can maneuver to really maximize the experience. I was also fascinated by the helicopter itself, never having been in one before. Our pilot was informative at all the right times, and allowed for us to be quietly in awe as we tried to take it all in. This helicopter adventure was spectacular, and I highly recommend it--even to the locals!!

Visited January 2013

Fairfax, Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Wow! What a ride! What a view!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My GF and I traveled cross country with my Big red truck and camper trailer...we took our time beginning in VA and ending in WI after going to Carlsbad, CA. Needless to say there were lots of places visited but the helicopter ride in Sedona was a stand out among all the stops we made.
The pilot who took us up was a Vietnam vet who had been flying helos for many years. The views from the glass bottom were awesome and breathtaking. Fortunately for me I was the lightest of the bunch (4) so rode in the seat next to the pilot. Like I said we'll worth the money. And a wonderful was to see the red rocks and 'Snoopy' taking a nap. The Indian ruins were majestic when seen from the air...can't really see them from anywhere else since cut into the rocks. Our pilot explained everything and was a great 'tour guide'. We ended up spending a week in Sedona since it was such a beautiful area. After our trip we spent some time just sitting and enjoying the sky and planes that landed and/or took off. There is also a cafe on site with pretty good food...sandwiches etc.

Visited June 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience for the whole family.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This was fantastic. Our pilot, Ron, was awesome. The whole staff was friendly and helpful. Seeing Sedona from above was truly an amazing experience.

Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Incredible!! Stunning! You must do this.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I have been all over the world. He has also flown small planes. We have been to Sedona before, but truly this is a once in a lifetime way to see it. You may think it is a beautiful place, but you will be speechless. If you are lucky enough to be in the front seat like I was, I promise you will be thrilled.
The doors were off and Rod was our pilot. It was so amazing we are doing it again in 48 hours.
Do the 35 minute tour. It is worth it!

Bethany, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Bird's Eye View”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This has got to be the best way to view the ruins, rock formations and mountains. I was able to sit in the front seat with the pilot, and what a rush! Our pilot, Floyd, was very adept and took us in closer than I thought possible. I would definitely recommend doing this tour, even if you pick the short one. Quite breathtaking!

Visited October 2012