“Breath taking, Doors off helicopter tour you'll talk about for years!”
Review of Arizona Helicopter Adventures - CLOSED

Arizona Helicopter Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: When you’ve decided that you want to make a Sedona helicopter tour part of your Arizona vacation, then it’s time to call Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We offer up-close, breathtaking tours by licensed and experienced pilots of all the wonders that this area has to offer.The Red Rocks of Sedona are something that you simply don’t want to miss when you live in or are visiting Arizona. You can drive to certain spots to get a good view, but there’s an even better way. We can fly you in comfort in a Bell Jet Ranger helicopter and give you an intimate look at these natural wonders. All the while you can enjoy a narrative by your pilot, giving information about the rich history and formation of this beautiful area.You can have complete confidence when you’re flying with us. We have 25 years of experience and a perfect safety record. We know where to take you to get the best views, and we’ll point things out to you that you may never have seen from the ground!If you’re interested in a Sedona helicopter tour, enjoy the thrill of a lifetime with Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We make sure that all of our guests get the best possible view of Sedona and all the beauty it has to offer. Grand Canyon tours and private charters are also available. Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was afraid of heights until I went to the Grand Canyon and experienced no vertigo so I thought I could do the helicopter ride of Sedona. I was fastened in the back seat behind the pilot by a lap seat belt while my husband sat up front with a harness type of seat belt. He had the thrill of his life and enjoyed every minute of it and took some amazing pictures. I had a white knuckle fight because we kept banking to the right and there was no door! I have more above the lap belt then below so I just knew I was going to fall out.(no one has yet) However, I will say the 15 minute flight was absolutely amazing. From the secret canyon to the indian ruins, it will be one trip we will always remember. I recommend it to everybody! This is the best way to view the Red Rocks of Sedona.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
in 3 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was the highlight of out trip to Sedona. The pilot is awesome.. he really knows how to get you in the places to see the best of Sedona. He knows where all the hidden treasures are and how to show them off best. The pilot knew I wanted to take lots of picture and so he put me in the best places to get just the right shot.

The doors off feature is AWESOME!.. When we flew off the airport mesa and dropped into the valley below I knew this was going to be a special experience!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My bff had never been in a helicoptor. We booked this ride on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Service at the airport was spotty, but it was a hot day with an air show crowd. The ride was beautiful. The pilot was a Vietnam veteran. He gave my friend quite a show! I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

There are two helicopter tour companies in Sedona...this one offers a "doors off" experience, the other doesn't.
If you want a trip with the best viewing and experience, choose the doors off one.
A fantastic trip through narrow canyons and views of Indian ruins.
The pilot is fantastic, careful and will make your trip very enjoyable.
When you get to the airport area, turn right to the small terminal building, they are there.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We booked this tour in town as a combo package with Red Rock Western Jeep Tours (more on that later) Then we ran across the street and canceled the Pink Jeep Tour. What an amazing day we had! We drove to the airport (10 minutes), checked in and were given a brief safety overview. I didn't know that these helicopters do NOT have doors! What a thrill to be sitting in the end seat. I felt like I could reach out and almost touch the amazing sights that we flew very close to. For me, seeing the ancient dwellings of the original people that lived here was beyond words, as were the incredible vistas. Our Pilot was aces, very knowledgable, informative and a real smooth flyer! I will never forget this 30 minute ride of my life!