Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $144.19
from $334.50
from $411.94
More Info
All reviews lincoln navigator el tovar antelope canyon horseshoe bend south rim knowledgeable driver verde valley his knowledge hour tour great tour suv company arizona geology sites vista
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Look no further if you want a day tour of the Grand Canyon from Sedona! My cousin & I booked a private day tour to the Grand Canyon (with pick-up from our rental house in Sedona). It was an amazing experience and the price is reasonable. Ken was our tour guide and arrived a few minutes early. Ken was delightful, funny, knowledgeable, a great driver and an excellent tour guide. It felt like three friends on a road trip by the time we arrived at the Grand Canyon. Once there, my cousin & I had a fabulous lunch at the famous El Tovar Lodge. The cost is included in the tour.Then Ken took us to his favorite "less traveled" spots along the South Rim. The spots we hit were not very crowded and they are stunning. It's off the beaten path and exactly what we were looking for. Ken's personal experiences, historical knowledge, and awesome personality make this tour one of the best I've taken. Ken even found a book on donkey's for me while at the main village. Don't look any further. BOOK THIS TOUR! Thanks Ken for an amazing time and memories that will last a lifetime!

Date of experience: May 2019
FirstClassSedona, Front Office Manager at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review of your Grand Canyon experience. We are thrilled you had such a good time.
We will pass this on to Ken. I know he will appreciate your kind words. It is very important to us to give First Class Service and First Class tours. Please come back to Sedona and let us take you on another journey.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

We were staying in Sedona and wanted to experience Antelope Canyon. The drive there and back in one day seemed a bit daunting so we contacted First Class Tours of Sedona. What a great decision! Mike was our guide and the day couldn’t have been better. The company was easy to work with and every detail was attended to. Mike was extremely knowledgeable about the history, geology and mythology of the entire area we travelled thru. We got to take in Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Dam and had some great BBQ on the way. Mike even wrote out suggestions of other sites we should check out during our stay and gave us aa lead on great Mexican Food. Thanks to Mike to stress free day and all the new things we learned!

1  Thank elpbob
FirstClassSedona, Owner at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We're thrilled you enjoyed your tour with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

We visited Montezumo castle and Tuzigoot with First class tours of Sedona. Company were most helpful and flexible. Driver/guide Bob, was excellent. Very informative about the sites. Lovely little museum at Tuzigoot and facinating cliff dwelling. Easy walking on paved paths to and around all the sites from car parks We included Montezumo Well in this trip - some steps at this site. Would definitely recommend a visit and this company. We were never hurried. Picked up at 8am expecting to be back in Sedona before noon but guide allowed us to linger and ask many questions so we didn't finish the tour until nearly 1pm. Brilliant!

Date of experience: April 2019
FirstClassSedona, Front Office Manager at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are glad you enjoyed the excursion and our tour guide Bob. We will certainly pass this on to him! It is so important to us that our guests take away new knowledge and ask questions. We would love to take you on another tour if you return to Northern Arizona.

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I have visited Sedona often, the trip always including some variation of a visit to the Grand Canyon.

This time was quite different and particularly delightful. We have a new full size Range Rover and wanted to go in our vehicle but driven by a knowledgeable driver/guide.

All other charter companies contacted by our agent, declined. Marco loved the idea and the challenge. He turned out to be both an excellent driver and a fascinating guide.

While he had his favorite vistas, he was most flexible in allowing us to select each and every aspect of the journey. We had tricky weather for mid-April, that included hail, wind and very cold (35°) temperatures! Marco took lots of great photos with an excellent SLR and emailed (w/o charge) great high resolution images to me the next day!

He takes great pride in service and making each trip special for each client. We highly recommend Marco and First Class Charter.

Date of experience: April 2019
FirstClassSedona, Owner at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

I want to thank you for the pleasant day spent with you. The climate was a bit hostile but it allowed us to admire the fiery red colors of this gigantic natural wonder in the last hours of daylight. Also thank you for letting me taste the tea.
I enjoyed it after not having it for a long time! Driving your Range Rover was a pleasure. It is an extraordinary car and I am a fan of the brand. I drive a version of it but very old. I hope you return to Sedona and we can add to our memories.
Marco

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

From the moment I spoke to Peggy, the Office Manager, I knew we would be in the best hands for our personalized tour!

Worth every penny, this amazing privaye tour began at our 7:30am hotel pickup (hotel reception rang us at 7:20am saying our guide was ready). When we got to Reception, We met Ken, who escorted us to an impeccably clean and comfortable Lincoln Navigator for my daughter’s and my trip up to the Grand Canyon from Sedona/Poco Diablo Resort.

All throughout the drive, Ken imparted his vast knowledge of Arizona history, wildlife and horticulture. Complimentary bottled water and the wonderful lunch at El Tovar resort at the Grand Canyon were included In the tour. We stopped for a welcome stretch and restroom break both ways, and got some souvenirs and postcards :)

At the Grand Canyon, Ken shared how and why each of the vista stops
Made was a special place and added some personal color also about some trips up where a couple were (secretly) engaged, got married, and about some of the hiking trails — although we did not go on as I had a torn tendon and wore an orthopedic boot. Ken took some wonderful photos of us as well as some panoramic shots with us Both in Which are keepers!

I said to him how appreciative I was that we had he benefit of a tour driver so I could really take in all the scenery and enjoy the entire tour, and not come back exhausted from the trip and driving.

It’s an experience we both enjoyed immensely and that’s saying a lot for a teenager also ;-) she was highly impressed about Ken and the entire tour despite her feeling unwell from an oncoming cold.

Thank you, you all are First Class, Indeed and we will highly recommend to anyone who heads your way!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank larkindragons
FirstClassSedona, Manager at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled you traveled with us and enjoyed the trip. It is so important to us for our guests to have the very best experience. Our guides are knowledgeable and make every attempt to share as much information with the guests as they can. We would love to have you and your daughter return to Sedona and make another journey with us!