Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from First Class Charter & Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience First Class Charter & Tours
from $318.57
from $137.31
from $137.31
More Info
All reviews lincoln navigator el tovar horseshoe bend antelope canyon south rim knowledgeable driver his knowledge hour tour great tour suv company geology arizona sites vista stops
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

From the moment I spoke to Peggy, the Office Manager, I knew we would be in the best hands for our personalized tour!

Worth every penny, this amazing privaye tour began at our 7:30am hotel pickup (hotel reception rang us at 7:20am saying our guide was ready). When we got to Reception, We met Ken, who escorted us to an impeccably clean and comfortable Lincoln Navigator for my daughter’s and my trip up to the Grand Canyon from Sedona/Poco Diablo Resort.

All throughout the drive, Ken imparted his vast knowledge of Arizona history, wildlife and horticulture. Complimentary bottled water and the wonderful lunch at El Tovar resort at the Grand Canyon were included In the tour. We stopped for a welcome stretch and restroom break both ways, and got some souvenirs and postcards :)

At the Grand Canyon, Ken shared how and why each of the vista stops
Made was a special place and added some personal color also about some trips up where a couple were (secretly) engaged, got married, and about some of the hiking trails — although we did not go on as I had a torn tendon and wore an orthopedic boot. Ken took some wonderful photos of us as well as some panoramic shots with us Both in Which are keepers!

I said to him how appreciative I was that we had he benefit of a tour driver so I could really take in all the scenery and enjoy the entire tour, and not come back exhausted from the trip and driving.

It’s an experience we both enjoyed immensely and that’s saying a lot for a teenager also ;-) she was highly impressed about Ken and the entire tour despite her feeling unwell from an oncoming cold.

Thank you, you all are First Class, Indeed and we will highly recommend to anyone who heads your way!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank larkindragons
FirstClassSedona, Manager at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are thrilled you traveled with us and enjoyed the trip. It is so important to us for our guests to have the very best experience. Our guides are knowledgeable and make every attempt to share as much information with the guests as they can. We would love to have you and your daughter return to Sedona and make another journey with us!

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Kent was a terrific guide and offered us a very personalized experience. We traveled to Antelope Canyon and then to Grand Canyon. Great conversation and knowledge of the destinations. We had a great experience and highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank kvahey
FirstClassSedona, Front Office Manager at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

We are so pleased you enjoyed your excursion with us. First Class Charter would like to thank you for traveling with us and taking the time to write a review. We will pass along your review to our guide and he will certainly appreciate it. If you are in the Sedona area in the future we would love to offer you another tour with us. Possibly a wine tour would interest you? Just let us know and again thank you for touring with First Class Charter!

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

We had the fortune to have Marco with us as a guide and my wife & I could not be any happier.. the company is extremely professional and responsible.. lots of attention to details. We toured all the Sedona areas .. one full day. Highly recommended

Date of experience: December 2018
Mobile13768287847, Owner at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Thank you for traveling with me around Sedona, it was nice to spend a day with you and your wife ! I hope that you will return to Sedona and take a trip with us to Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley also .
Happy and healthy New Year
Marco

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

After reviewing several options, my companion & I decided to schedule short 4-hour tour of Sedona, then adapt a wait & see for our remaining two days in Flagstaff area. Marco (owner) and Robert Dakota (guide) picked us up in a nice SUV (Lincoln Navigator) at the time promised and then we headed to Sedona. When booking, I mentioned that we were amateur photographers and very interested in getting some great shots. They did an amazing job delivering us to the best spots. Since we did the afternoon session after a long drive getting to Flagstaff, we were able to get sunset shots over Sedona. Wow! On the ride back to Flagstaff, we decided to book the day-long Grand Canyon tour. Robert was our guide & driver. He was amazing with his knowledge of the region, history & native peoples. Knowing our interest in seeing as much as possible he added the Watupaki national landmark at the beginning of the tour which was something I hadn’t considered to be an option. With only two of us, we were able to move quicker when needed or linger for extra reflection when wanted. Then we went to the Grand Canyon, entering the northern gate of the south rim. We hit all the photographic hot spots. The tour included lunch at the El Tovar but because Robert adjusted to our schedule, when we arrived at the restaurant they had stopped taking names for lunch. (Note: it appears at both the lodges, meal reservations are first come, first serve, so that may be a consideration in your travels.) We ate lunch at the Harvey House Cafe, which was good. Bottled water & snacks were provided on all tours for us.
Then we continued on our adventure, visiting more hot spots on the south rim, before ending the day in the position for sunset shots over the south rim.
The third trio was back south to Sedona where Montezuma’s Castle & Well were the highlights for me.
This was a bucket list trip for me but one thing is certain. If I ever return, First Class Charter & Tours will be my first call.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We would love you to return to Sedona and travel with us again. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Marco and Robert

Reviewed November 13, 2018

We travelled October 25th from Sedona to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Richard was our driver and he called the day prior to our trip and we finalized pick up time and other details and he promptly picked us up at our hotel on time in a new and very well maintained Lincoln Navigator. Richard was a great tour host and in addition to being extremely knowledgeable he was very accommodating and we were able to create a bespoke tour of the canyon. As advertised we enjoyed lunch at the El Tovar hotel (included in the cost). I can't say enough good things about this experience including the communications with the office to arrange the trip. Small, exclusive and worth every penny! Thank you Richard and Michael for creating such a wonderful and memorable experience for us. If you want the best, First Class is the way to go.

Date of experience: October 2018
MarcoM9574, Proprietario at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

"Few things are as enjoyable to me as sharing this magnificent, beloved landscape and it's vast natural / human history with my guests!

Thank YOU for a great day!"

Richard