Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from First Class Charter & Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience First Class Charter & Tours
from $318.57
from $137.31
from $137.31
More Info
All reviews lincoln navigator el tovar horseshoe bend antelope canyon south rim knowledgeable driver his knowledge hour tour great tour suv company geology arizona sites vista stops
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

We had the fortune to have Marco with us as a guide and my wife & I could not be any happier.. the company is extremely professional and responsible.. lots of attention to details. We toured all the Sedona areas .. one full day. Highly recommended

Date of experience: December 2018
Mobile13768287847, Owner at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Thank you for traveling with me around Sedona, it was nice to spend a day with you and your wife ! I hope that you will return to Sedona and take a trip with us to Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley also .
Happy and healthy New Year
Marco

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

After reviewing several options, my companion & I decided to schedule short 4-hour tour of Sedona, then adapt a wait & see for our remaining two days in Flagstaff area. Marco (owner) and Robert Dakota (guide) picked us up in a nice SUV (Lincoln Navigator) at the time promised and then we headed to Sedona. When booking, I mentioned that we were amateur photographers and very interested in getting some great shots. They did an amazing job delivering us to the best spots. Since we did the afternoon session after a long drive getting to Flagstaff, we were able to get sunset shots over Sedona. Wow! On the ride back to Flagstaff, we decided to book the day-long Grand Canyon tour. Robert was our guide & driver. He was amazing with his knowledge of the region, history & native peoples. Knowing our interest in seeing as much as possible he added the Watupaki national landmark at the beginning of the tour which was something I hadn’t considered to be an option. With only two of us, we were able to move quicker when needed or linger for extra reflection when wanted. Then we went to the Grand Canyon, entering the northern gate of the south rim. We hit all the photographic hot spots. The tour included lunch at the El Tovar but because Robert adjusted to our schedule, when we arrived at the restaurant they had stopped taking names for lunch. (Note: it appears at both the lodges, meal reservations are first come, first serve, so that may be a consideration in your travels.) We ate lunch at the Harvey House Cafe, which was good. Bottled water & snacks were provided on all tours for us.
Then we continued on our adventure, visiting more hot spots on the south rim, before ending the day in the position for sunset shots over the south rim.
The third trio was back south to Sedona where Montezuma’s Castle & Well were the highlights for me.
This was a bucket list trip for me but one thing is certain. If I ever return, First Class Charter & Tours will be my first call.

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We would love you to return to Sedona and travel with us again. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Marco and Robert

Reviewed November 13, 2018

We travelled October 25th from Sedona to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Richard was our driver and he called the day prior to our trip and we finalized pick up time and other details and he promptly picked us up at our hotel on time in a new and very well maintained Lincoln Navigator. Richard was a great tour host and in addition to being extremely knowledgeable he was very accommodating and we were able to create a bespoke tour of the canyon. As advertised we enjoyed lunch at the El Tovar hotel (included in the cost). I can't say enough good things about this experience including the communications with the office to arrange the trip. Small, exclusive and worth every penny! Thank you Richard and Michael for creating such a wonderful and memorable experience for us. If you want the best, First Class is the way to go.

Date of experience: October 2018
MarcoM9574, Proprietario at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

"Few things are as enjoyable to me as sharing this magnificent, beloved landscape and it's vast natural / human history with my guests!

Thank YOU for a great day!"

Richard

Reviewed September 10, 2018

First Class Charter Tours was exactly that! First Class. Marco arrived for our pick up promptly at 7:00 AM. The SUV was impeccably clean and luxurious. Marco greeted us with a huge smile and we hopped in the vehicle. Immediately, we felt relaxed as he was very personable and it was evident that he wanted us to be comfortable and enjoy our trip. We journeyed from Sedona to Page. Our first stop was a Trading Post to take a little break and stretch our legs. Marco suggested we take our time, there was no rush. Second stop was a long hike to Horseshoe Bend. Marco offered to take some photos of the two of us. It was beautiful there! We ventured on and stopped in Page for a delicious Texas BBQ lunch. Then on to the pick up area for our tour of Antelope Slot Canyon. This was not only a beautiful place, but a memory we will carry in our hearts always. Our trip back to Sedona was very relaxing and our conversation with Marco fun, lively and interesting. It was a pleasure to meet Marco and tour the beauty of Arizona. Book with First Class Charter and Tours, you will be glad you did.

Date of experience: August 2018

Dear Jim & Audrey thank you for going on tour with us. I am glad you enjoyed your day, Page area and Antelope Canyon are indeed a special places. Next time you visit, I will show you more of Northern Arizona's special places. Thank you for the nice review ! Maybe we will see at the Rodeo !!!
Marco

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We strongly recommend First Class Charter & Tours, Sedona. We had a great guide - Ken. Fantastic guy, smart, with knowlegde and passion about the region.
Fantastic time in Arizona!

Date of experience: August 2018
Marco M, Owner at First Class Charter & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you so very much Magdalena. I was a pleasure to serve you!