Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
First Class views of Grand Canyon, Sedona & more

After reviewing several options, my companion & I decided to schedule short 4-hour tour of Sedona... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
karenbor
Johnson City, Tennessee
via mobile
Grand Canyon Excursion

We travelled October 25th from Sedona to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Richard was our driver... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
flin12345
Toronto, Canada

All reviews lincoln navigator horseshoe bend grand canyon tour knowledgeable guide great tour suv arizona geology
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

First Class Charter lives up to its name. Our guide, Teena, made our trip to the Grand Canyon a memorable experience. We were not sure at first about spending more for a private tour, but it turned out to be a bargain. We were able to take extra time to do the things we wanted to do and it turned into an 11 hour tour. We will certainly recommend First Class Charter to all our friends.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank smmiller888
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were first time visitors to Sedona. We arranged two private tours, one of the Grand Canyon and one of Upper Antelope Canyon. Our guides, Richard and Chris were professional and made both trips a pleasure. Each guide provided a ton of information about the geology, ecology and geography of the area. Stunning scenery on both tours.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed April 27, 2016 via mobile

Last thing I want is to cram into a van for a 8+ hour car trip with strangers. First class picked us up on time & even had water and a snack for us. Informative, professional, and best of all a comfortable ride in a Lincoln navigator.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 29, 2016

My husband and I vacationed in Sedona for our anniversary and decided it would be awesome to see the Grand Canyon. We booked with First Class Charter & Tours, and it was the best decision that we could have made. Our Grand Canyon tour was amazing. Our tour guide was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and entertaining. It was about a two hour drive from our hotel to the Grand Canyon, and she made the time seem to fly by. They honestly couldn’t have picked a better person for us to spend a day with if they had tried - my husband is a percussionist, and he was tickled pink to find out she was too - they talked music and drums all day. We really feel that we got to see things we wouldn't have on our own or with a different tour company, and she managed to get us around all of the crowds so we weren't hassled! We got some great pictures of the Grand Canyon, and some wonderful shots of my husband and I together that our tour guide took (couple shots are always a hassle when you travel as a couple, and our tour guide just made it so easy!). Her help didn’t stop with just our Grand Canyon tour either - she had great recommendations for other things to see and do, places to visit, to eat, drink wine that were all spot on.

Date of experience: March 2016
2  Thank Diana G
Reviewed January 5, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed the Grand Canyon tour that was arranged by our hotel, Enchantment Resort tremendously. Please note the following:
1. Our tour guide was Christopher O'Brien. Please search him on amazon if you want to know more information. He's written a few books and is an expert in the area.
It was fun chatting with him and hearing his prospective but you need to have an open mind. He has strong opinions. He disagreed with the official version of many historical facts and is a conspiracy theorist. Interesting and engaging conversations if you are interested. Otherwise, he doesn't talk about it if you don't want his prospective. Hidden doorways and government coverups!
2. Walk the rim! He asked us if we wanted to and of course, we said "yes". Make sure to ask the options if you don't. Otherwise, your tour will be shorter.
3. The restaurant at El Tovar is included in the tour. Make sure to eat--they are paying.

Date of experience: September 2015