“Love this winery tour!”

Arizona Winery Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 Food & Drink in Sedona
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We did the Arizona Winery Tour this past weekend and I would recommend it to anybody
They picked us up at 10am at the hotel in a limo bus. The driver, Calvin was super nice. I like the wineries they chose. Cottonwood - has the best wine in my opinion and I liked the ambiance at the Javelina Leap Winery. I could have done without Page Springs Cellars - the wine was just so so and they only make 1 bottle with local grapes. The person who ran our tasting was pretentious and annoying and it had a very corporate feel to it. The one good thing about this winery was the gorgeous lunch spot. The tour provided us boxed lunches from Wildflower Bread Company which was delicious and we sat by the creek for a picnic lunch. The tour is the most reasonably priced based on the research that I did and it was a really great way to spend a day in Sedona.

5  Thank kellyarix
"picnic lunch"
"behind the scenes"
"box lunch"

Reviewed September 24, 2011

What an outstanding day with my girlfriends! I am a frequent traveler to Sedona yet had never been to the wineries. It was a wonderful scenic drive and the bus drivers were very helpful getting us into the 3 different wineries and making sure everyone was fed and hydrated (not just at lunchtime but all day long).

My favorite vineyard was Page Springs Cellars for both the creek-side views and wine. Myself and about ten other girlfriends enjoyed catching up carefree in beautiful Sedona as the tour guided us from place to place. The bus even picked us up and dropped us off so there was no driving necessary.

I would highly recommend AZwinerytours.com for both locals and visitors to the Sedona area. It would be perfect for any special occasion or just to relax and enjoy good wine without the worry of driving. I am planning my next tour with my husband soon!

6  Thank CoachCamp
Reviewed September 13, 2011

What a fun 5 hours. Our guide Roger picked us up at our condo and took us to 3 great wineries. We tasted and bought some really good wine. Roger was tops. The tour ended by having a included picnic lunch by Oak Creek with a really good bottle of wine. Then Roger returned us back to our condo.

4  Thank wayne m

Been to Arizona Winery Tours? Share your experiences!