“Made our trip extra special!”

Vortex Yoga Hiking In Sedona - Tours
Ranked #3 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Vortex Yoga Hiking In Sedona offers a unique variety of fun and compelling options which can be integrated into the magical moments experienced upon the majestic red rocks and vortex's of Sedona.... Such as the more popular modalities like The Walking Chocolate Meditation, Raw Food Picnic, Mandala Coloring, Sun Gazing (just before it sets) Qi Gong and of course Yoga with Yogi Blair. * The unique options must be requested (Everything other than yoga and Qi Gong)
Reviewed October 24, 2013

After a long, stressful stint of overwork and general sensory overload from NYC, my girlfriend and I planned a rejuvenating getaway to Sedona, AZ in hopes of reconnecting with our spiritual selves and jump starting our engines to do more outdoor activities. We found Yogi Blair here on Tripadvisor and were interested by the positive reviews, and they were in fact spot on! Blair was a wonderful guide through the breathtaking Sedona landscape, stopping at opportune spots for meditation exercises (some of which I have begun to do daily even back in the busy city), and culminating in a yoga class on a lesser known vortex spot overlooking an out-of-this-world valley. My girlfriend is an advanced yoga student whereas I'm barely able to hold a downward dog, but Blair was sensitive enough to direct us each for our levels of experience. We really cherished our time with Yogi Blair and highly recommend doing a Yoga/Meditation Hike with him while in Sedona.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We joined Yogi Blair's vortex hiking and yoga tour and had a great time. We enjoyed meditation, hiking and yoga combined Tai chi. This yoga was very unique and first time experience but seemed sedona style. Yogi Blair always tried to meet our request and did his best to make our trip awesome! Thanks:)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Meeting with Yogi Blair was like seeing Sedona with an old friend a confidante and a mentor.

I had a one on one Hike, Tai Chi experience , Spiritual connection with Yogi Blair and he helped shape my Sedona experience to be a memorable one.

Thank you!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was the highlight of my week in Sedona. Yogi Blair was able to challenge me while modifying poses for my husband. The beginning meditation was excellent, the poses were awesome and the chocolate meditation at the end was delicious! We hiked to a beautiful area to practice. Well worth it!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We could have gone on the classic yoga hiking retreat which involves a planned itinerary and set parameters(AKA stress). Blair made the experience so magical and relaxing, the hike was amazing and the yoga setting was amazing. Yogi Blair made this made this trip to Sedona for us unforgettable!