“Love any Segway Tour”

Fort McDowell Off-Road Segway Tour
Ranked #23 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Gliding through the Red Rocks of Sedona, Arizona on a Segway brings life changing experiences to everyone. Not just because you are riding a two-wheeled-fun-machine, but because the magic of our breathtaking vistas will blow your mind while you cruise around the quiet back streets. We want you to have fun!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This Segway Tour was awesome. Karen was our guide and she was amazing. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She stopped at numerous locations to give us fun history and snap pictures of me and my family for us. We did the 2.5hr Chapel tour. I have 14 and 16 yr old boys and they had a blast. I recommend Segway Tours to anyone that wants a great time with sightseeing. It's a great way to see and get some history of the area you're visiting. We've done Segway Tours in New Orleans, Aruba, and now Sedona. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Outstanding fun time. My wife and I were in town celebrating our 29th wedding anniversary and went segwaying for fun. Man was it a blast. The Owner/Manager even had a rose for my wife for our anniversary.. Talk about going above and beyond to make our day special. Thanks Pancake! My wife started off hesitant and then just took off.. she had a blast.. I was calling her "Speed Queen" by the end of the adventure.. big smiles all around.. Such amazing vista's.. simply dazzling.. Karen our guide was great.. very knowledgeable and patient. Thanks for such a memorable good time.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Segways are great fun - especially for a family group. The owner/guide was excellent and informative and the 1.5 hour trip was more than enough top see some nice sights around Sedona. Well worth the money. An excellent trip.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Such a fun activity and fun way to tour a part of Sedona you might not see and learn things you may not know! Laura was our guide - an A personality and so fun. She gives you get information about the area as well as make your Segway journey fun personal and a great experience.

1  Thank kctag
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We did the Jordan Road extended tour with Laura and had a blast. She was a very patient instructor and had us comfortably zipping around on the Segways in no time. We did hills, off road, went over a narrow bridge and had plenty of great views and photo ops along the way. It was so fun riding the Segways and a great way to cover some ground. Laura also was knowledgeable about local history, plants, and other aspects of Sedona so we learned a lot too. I would totally recommend doing one of these tours if you're looking for something different and fun.