“Parker Canyoneering”

CenterFocus Experiences
More attraction details
Owner description: CenterFocus Adventures offers primarily CANYONEERING tours as well as Grand Canyon Backpacking and Grand Canyon Hiking tours departing from Sedona and Northern, Arizona destinations. Our rock climbing trips depart out of Sedona and take place on the high quality rock of the Mogollon Rim. We also offer single day canyoneering trips near beautiful Roosevelt Lake. Multi-day pristine wilderness based canyoneering tours are also available at this Roosevelt Lake site that can include tent or cabin based accomodations at our private ranch located in that area. CenterFocus also provides team building in both the Phoenix and Sedona areas upon request. We are USFS and NPS permitted at all of our locations, include all equipment and training.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Parker Canyoneering”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I gave my husband a canyoneering trip at Parker Canyon, Arizona for Christmas. He said it was the best gift ever!!! It was a once in a lifetime experience.....the guide, Josh, was very friendly, knowledgeable, encouraging and very patient. This trip should definitely be on everyone's bucket list (and with water is definitely a bonus), and thank you to CenterFocus for making this our most memorable day so far !!!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Brenda R

Cleveland, Ohio
“Climbing in Jack's Canyon”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My sister and I chose CenterFocus to take us climbing during our Spring Break in Sedona. We expected to have fun and climb around, but we got much more than our money's worth. Our two guides Garrett and Bennett were two of the friendliest and knowledgable people I have ever met. It was evident that they were passionate about climbing and the outdoors. They set a variety of climbing routes to suit the abilities of everyone on the trip. They were very encouraging and taught us a lot about climbing. I highly recommend this trip to any one interested in rock climbing. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with CenterFocus and would absolutely do it again.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A GRAND way to see the GRAND CANYON!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I highly recommend taking a backpacking trip with CenterFocus. My two friends and I took their three day Grand Canyon rim-to-rim trip and the trip was all we hoped for and more. Garrett did a great job planning and coordinating our moves; Zach taught us all about the geology of the area; Jayci taught us all about the local flora; and Rachel was a very safe driver. She also hiked in from the south rim to meet us and bring us treats including a surprise birthday cake and candle for me. The whole team was competent, organized and a pleasure to be around and I would absolutely go on another trip with them.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank tarzana5
Richmond, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Day of Climbing at Jack's Canyon”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had an incredible experience with Zach from CenterFocus on our 20th anniversary. This was our first excursion to Arizona. We took advantage of a lot of the great outdoor activities available in the area and the climbing trip was the highlight of our vacation.

Rock climbing together is one of our favorite hobbies as a couple. It was the perfect way to mark our milestone and we will never forget this day. There are truly not enough words to express how wonderful Zach is at his job. He challenged us with the routes he set for us and his coaching was superb; looking back at our pictures I still can’t believe what I was able to climb with his help that day. His knowledge about the geology, geography and natural history of the area was a bonus as well and the setting was breathtaking. I just wish we could have brought him back home with us.

Neither of us will ever forget that day. I would highly recommend Zach and the services that CenterFocus provides. The value of the service provided was exceptional.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Anne K
Home
“Grand Canyon Rim to Rim - Excellent Trip With CenterFocus”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

My son and I recently came back from a great trip led by our guide Zach from CenterFocus. They supplied all the gear and food. Garrett did an amazing job of preparing meals in advance and dehydrating them to reduce the weight. Highly recommend taking amazing trip with CenterFocus.

Visited October 2012