“Well prepared food in a nice atmosphere”
Review of Dan's Bistro - CLOSED

Dan's Bistro
Cuisines: American, French, European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Dan's Bistro is a small friendly Bistro style restaurant with great fish, steak, seafood, pasta's, salads and deserts, all at great prices. Chef Dan is one of Sedona's most popular Chef's both for his cuisine and his personality. Open for Lunch and Dinner.
nyc
“Well prepared food in a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This is a hidden gem because you have to search for it from the road. You can bring your own wine for a $5 corkage fee. There is very nice live music and the service was very attentive. I had looked forward to trying the trout but they were out of it. We did get the Portuguese seafood which was very good but a little spicy for me as I like blander food. The veal schnitzel was delicious. The dessert made me glad I broke my diet. It was a mousse with cheesecake inside.

1 Thank rogo57nyc

“Hidden Gem! One of the best meals I've had in my life - and in Sedona! BYOB”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

If it weren't for review sites like Trip Advisor we would have missed this incredible meal. Really - it was THAT good! The only negative reviews are here only because the diners didn't realize it was BYOB - which is actually a plus. I don't need a restaurant charging me double for drinking the same bottle I can pick up myself. The $5 corkage fee is peanuts compared to most places. The prices in general are so competitively priced; we weren't sure how Dan can use such expensive, quality ingredients (and they ALL are) and still make a profit. We had a nice stroll here from Sedona Rouge and are we glad we did!

Ohio
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Could not ask for better service. Food came out hot with side dishes. Trout and Beef dishes were nice presented and the ambiance and atmosphere were delightful. We were with another couple and they enjoyed there meal too.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BobcatTraveler
United Kingdom
“overated”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

hard to find, reviews suggested it was worth it, having sat down. 3 items in succession " unavailable" !! OH ended up with a pasta dish with completely raw veg,tasteless sauce/stock, corkage more than our wine cost, , my choice from very limited menu was incorrect when it arrived. !! nice ambience, music attentive waiter, def' not worth the cost

• Visited October 2012
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“A hidden Gem”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is not easy to find, but when you do you will be pleasantly surprised. The food was great, the service was good and the best thing is, you can bring your own bottle of wine to enjoy.

Visited October 2012