“Don't go there! Terrible”
Review of Eforea

Eforea
Ranked #33 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
Milan, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't go there! Terrible”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was very disappointed by this Spa. One hears the name Hilton and thinks of outstanding service, but here there is no such thing. I did a leg waxing and it was the worst of my life. It took way over an hour (it usually takes 45 minutes) and even though I pointed out to the lady the spots on my legs where hair was still there after she had- in her own opinion- finished, she pretended not to see it and didn't remove it. No surprise the result was so poor, anyway, with such low-quality material. The wax is practically solid and doesn't stick to your hair. Spreading it actually hurts because it's too solid. And the lights inside are too dim, so you don't realize how actually poor the service is until you're out of there and it's too late!
Twice the time, twice the pain, twice the price, and half the result.

Visited August 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good massage services - spa/lockers need updating”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

After many hours of driving from Phoenix, to Sedona, over to the Grand Canyon and back again, we were ready for a relaxing day at the spa and a little pampering. Thank God the receptionist on the phone gave me very detailed directions to find the door, I would have been driving around and lost - it's not well-marked at all. After a bit of a walk in the heat from the upper parking lot, the check-in process was average. The massage I got was excellent, but extremely pricey considering the spa itself is in major need of updating. I couldn't believe there were stark fluorescent lights in the dressing/locker area, the robes were cheap and thin, the towels were short and scratchy, and the toiletries weren't anything special. The atmosphere is more of 'fitness center/gym' than spa. My friend wanted to enjoy a few laps at the pool, yet there's only an outside pool and no shade when in the water. (It was pushing 100 degrees that afternoon.) Try a different spa if you are looking for a day of bliss when in Sedona.

Visited May 2012
New Jersey
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My sister-in-law and I went for a relaxing morning at the spa. we both wish we had known about the other things we could have used but didn't come prepared. I a message that i really enjoyed at the time but later thought it might have been a bit deep, this was my fault nothing against the therapist. She was very nice and calm, I wish I remembered her name because I really did like her. There were showers you could use to wash afterwards. When you go just plan on more time and go with swim wear, it would have been fun to stay longer.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank jengr
Sedona, Arizona
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 482 helpful votes
“This place is a joke”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Constant turn over, marginal talent. Don't expect anything more than resort treatment. Very little true therapy for your 50 minute flip and burn. Claustrophobic therapy rooms, nothing special for high $$$$.

2 Thank WorldSprinter18
Fort Worth, Texas
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great facility, great facial, I've had better massage”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Beautiful spa facility. My facial was excellent. My massage was a little weird (maybe I should have expected in Sedona???) It was supposed to be an "integrated" between a regular and deep tissue. I've had a deep tissue.... and this one was not. I kept expecting more, but it never came.

Visited November 2011