“Great Massage!”

Ranked #14 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Michelle Jack, Licensed Professional Massage Therapist since 1985. Sedona Massage Services offered in the comfort of a Serene Massage Studio in UPTOWN SEDONA or for an additional fee in the comfort of your HOME or HOTEL room. Sedona Healing Massage provides a sacred environment to allow healing, rebalancing and rejuvenation to occur. Utilizing her wide range of skills and intuitive gifts, Michelle stimulates the unique healing process of your body to produce a state of deep relaxation and enriching body awareness.Michelle can combine any of the below modalities to create a unique healing massage experience.● Swedish Massage● Deep Tissue Massage● Connective Tissue Massage● Neuromuscular Techniques● Cranial Sacral Therapy● Hot Stones● Bio Pulser● Energy Balancing● Massage Cupping● Couples Massage
Bristol, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Massage!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Coming to Sedona for a week of hiking, my wife and I knew we'd have to find someone to give us a massage after a couple of days. We came across reviews for Michelle at Sedona Healing Massage. We both booked an hour and a half and I think we could have easily stayed longer. Obviously, we'd need work on our lower body, but Michelle found spots on us, especially in the upper back and neck areas, that we weren't even really aware needed that much work. Great hands; really intuitive in finding where you need the most help. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank 204Daniel

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage and Energy Work”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

During a recent stay in Sedona I was very fortunate to work with Michelle twice, for two hours each session. She is amazing! A true healer. Trust her to figure out what your body needs, and you will leave refreshed, rejuvenated, and relaxed. She uses just the right pressure and techniques to relieve stress, loosen fascia, and clear energy pathways. In all the years of massages with others, the work with Michelle was the best, most thorough, ever. A kind, caring, intuitive, and skilled professional. Do yourself, your mind, and your body a great favor, and go see Michelle!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Jen L
Michelle J, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you, Jen, for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor. I know you have many important things to do in your life. I & other travelers to Sedona really appreciate your review. Hope to see you next time you come to Sedona.
Michelle
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It Doesn't Get Better Than This!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

On a recent visit to Sedona, I decided to look for a massage. I was fortunate to find Michelle Jack and her Sedona Healing Massage. I've received a lot of massage over the years in a great many places, and I must say, this was simply the best massage I've ever had. It was so good in fact that I went back for a second one during my seven day stay in Sedona. Michelle found all the right spots where I carry stress and the pressure she applied was perfect. If you want a truly outstanding massage experience, visit Michelle on your next visit to Sedona. Thanks, Michelle. See you next time.
Mike N

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Michael N
Michelle J, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Hi Mike N,
Thank you so much for your review. The reason your massage was the best you have ever had is because I use different techniques depending on what you need. I listen to your body & find the blockages that need releasing so your body has the circulation it needs to be healthy & relaxed. It's always a treat to get to work on someone more than once when they are visiting Sedona. By the way, I read your book, On Deadly Ground, & couldn't put it down until I found out who did it. Thanks for the book, I really enjoyed your writing. It was a real pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you the next time you are in Sedona.
Best to you,
Michelle J
Batavia, Illinois
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Couple's Massage”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We called Michelle on a Monday for a Tuesday couple's massage. She was able to find a second therapist and slot us in. The massage facilities were very nice with an adjacent restroom. Both my wife and I had very relaxing massages. Thanks Michelle for making our 25th wedding anniversary even more fun. You truly had an impact on our lives.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Steve S
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Massage EVER!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

BEST MASSAGE EVER!!! I recently visited Sedona for the first time after a very stressful year of helping my husband through chemotherapy. To say that I needed a massage is the understatement of the century! I have had many massages throughout the years, and while all felt great, I came away from each feeling like something was missed.

Under the skillful hands and mind of Michelle Jack, tensions were released that have been held in my body for years. The technique of triggerpoint myofacia massage Michelle used on my body reached places of tension no other masseuse has ever found or released.

I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of Michelle's massage. If you want the best and most useful massage ever, she's your gal.

Amy C.
Santa Cruz, CA

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amy95062
Hi Amy,
Thank you so much for writing your review. Your great words help others in need find me when they come to Sedona for healing & rejuvenation. My myofascial/trigger pt work is more therapeutic than just massage. I'm so glad it helped you. I hope to see you again the next time you come to Sedona.
Blessings,