Sedona Healing Massage
Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Feeling Fabulous

Wow! Great massage from Michelle. Just what I needed! Will definitely be coming back when I am... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2019
smilingtrips
Vestal, New York
Incredible Couples Massage Experience

My good friend and fellow energy worker visited Sedona at the end of September. After much... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2019
Happy_TravelersNY
Westchester County, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $140.42
from $28.31
from $235.48
from $100.77
More Info
All reviews great massage deep tissue professional massage couples massage amazing energy the real deal michelle release therapist tension knots healer
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Michelle is a wonderful therapist. Her massage space is warm and welcoming, and she delivers a thorough intuitive session. She is the real deal, so let go, and allow her to deliver the healing. I am also a therapist, and it is difficult for me to find someone that I can receive work from. I was able to let go with Michelle and receive the work. She is the top of the top! I absolutely recommend her services!

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank Joseph R
Michelle J, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank You Joseph for your comments.

Yes, it is an important part of healing to letting go and release the energetic, so the healing can begin. So many folks only treat the symptoms and forget about the emotions and pain stored within the cellular energetic field. A deep massage can release this build up and give immediate relief.

Blessings, Michelle

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I arrived in Sedona with several areas of pain that need attention (neck, shoulder and hip) I was going to cancel some of my travel plans but after a 90 minute session with Michelle I not only felt better I was able to complete my travel plans the next day to Phoenix. I returned to Michelle for another message my last day in Sedona once again her massage gave me the relief to travel to the Grand Canyon and then on to Las Vegas before my flight back to South Carolina later that night. I have had massages over the last 7 years by many massage therapists, Michelle is by far the best I have encountered. If I lived here she would be the only person I would trust my aching body too. Besides being the best at her work she is a wonderful person who wishes to share her talent of healing with you. If I get a chance to visit Sedona again I would look forward to another massage session with her. I think she might be a healing angel?

Date of experience: June 2012
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

Thank for kind words Michael.

I am so happy that you are feeling better.

Michelle

Reviewed May 23, 2012

On our wedding day we decided to have a couple massage. Michelle did my massage and it was just the right amount of working the muscles through deeper massaging coupled with a lighter relaxing type of massage.
I have had massages all around the world, mainly in South East Asia, and in comparison Michelle's treatment is right up there.
Do yourself a favour and book an appointment-you won't be disappointed.
I'm only sorry that I live so far away and won't have the opportunity to go back.

Date of experience: May 2012
1  Thank JanMaree1962
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thank You for your great reveiw.

Love, Michelle

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Well worth it! Michelle is a natural, using her intuitive gifts and many skills to work the areas needing it the most. I had a 90 minute massage and was willing to upgrade. Michelle charged me the regular fee as that is what she felt this body needed. Much appreciated and I walked out taller than when I had arrived. Highly recommended :) Thank you Michelle!

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We had a nice couples massage which was great. It came with our Groupon coupon that we purchased to get the deal on the room.

Date of experience: March 2012