“Great experience”

Sedona Healing Massage
Ranked #14 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Michelle Jack, Licensed Professional Massage Therapist since 1985. Sedona Massage Services offered in the comfort of a Serene Massage Studio in UPTOWN SEDONA or for an additional fee in the comfort of your HOME or HOTEL room. Sedona Healing Massage provides a sacred environment to allow healing, rebalancing and rejuvenation to occur. Utilizing her wide range of skills and intuitive gifts, Michelle stimulates the unique healing process of your body to produce a state of deep relaxation and enriching body awareness.Michelle can combine any of the below modalities to create a unique healing massage experience.● Swedish Massage● Deep Tissue Massage● Connective Tissue Massage● Neuromuscular Techniques● Cranial Sacral Therapy● Hot Stones● Bio Pulser● Energy Balancing● Massage Cupping● Couples Massage
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Michelle is a wonderful therapist. Her massage space is warm and welcoming, and she delivers a thorough intuitive session. She is the real deal, so let go, and allow her to deliver the healing. I am also a therapist, and it is difficult for me to find someone that I can receive work from. I was able to let go with Michelle and receive the work. She is the top of the top! I absolutely recommend her services!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Joseph C
Michelle J, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
Thank You Joseph for your comments.

Yes, it is an important part of healing to letting go and release the energetic, so the healing can begin. So many folks only treat the symptoms and forget about the emotions and pain stored within the cellular energetic field. A deep massage can release this build up and give immediate relief.

Blessings, Michelle

Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Michelle's massage helped me through some serious pain.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I arrived in Sedona with several areas of pain that need attention (neck, shoulder and hip) I was going to cancel some of my travel plans but after a 90 minute session with Michelle I not only felt better I was able to complete my travel plans the next day to Phoenix. I returned to Michelle for another message my last day in Sedona once again her massage gave me the relief to travel to the Grand Canyon and then on to Las Vegas before my flight back to South Carolina later that night. I have had massages over the last 7 years by many massage therapists, Michelle is by far the best I have encountered. If I lived here she would be the only person I would trust my aching body too. Besides being the best at her work she is a wonderful person who wishes to share her talent of healing with you. If I get a chance to visit Sedona again I would look forward to another massage session with her. I think she might be a healing angel?

Visited June 2012
, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank for kind words Michael.

I am so happy that you are feeling better.

Michelle
Twentynine Palms, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a treat!”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

On our wedding day we decided to have a couple massage. Michelle did my massage and it was just the right amount of working the muscles through deeper massaging coupled with a lighter relaxing type of massage.
I have had massages all around the world, mainly in South East Asia, and in comparison Michelle's treatment is right up there.
Do yourself a favour and book an appointment-you won't be disappointed.
I'm only sorry that I live so far away and won't have the opportunity to go back.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank JanMaree1962
, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Thank You for your great reveiw.

Love, Michelle
RI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Well worth it! Michelle is a natural, using her intuitive gifts and many skills to work the areas needing it the most. I had a 90 minute massage and was willing to upgrade. Michelle charged me the regular fee as that is what she felt this body needed. Much appreciated and I walked out taller than when I had arrived. Highly recommended :) Thank you Michelle!

Visited May 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great massages.”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We had a nice couples massage which was great. It came with our Groupon coupon that we purchased to get the deal on the room.

Visited March 2012