“Great massages.”

Sedona Healing Massage
Ranked #14 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Michelle Jack, Licensed Professional Massage Therapist since 1985. Sedona Massage Services offered in the comfort of a Serene Massage Studio in UPTOWN SEDONA or for an additional fee in the comfort of your HOME or HOTEL room. Sedona Healing Massage provides a sacred environment to allow healing, rebalancing and rejuvenation to occur. Utilizing her wide range of skills and intuitive gifts, Michelle stimulates the unique healing process of your body to produce a state of deep relaxation and enriching body awareness.Michelle can combine any of the below modalities to create a unique healing massage experience.● Swedish Massage● Deep Tissue Massage● Connective Tissue Massage● Neuromuscular Techniques● Cranial Sacral Therapy● Hot Stones● Bio Pulser● Energy Balancing● Massage Cupping● Couples Massage
Corpus Christi, Texas
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great massages.”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We had a nice couples massage which was great. It came with our Groupon coupon that we purchased to get the deal on the room.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jeff W

Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Michelle Jack... the best massage ever!”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Michelle Jack has it all. Whether I need deep work or TLC Michelle is where I go. She has many years of experience and her intuitive knowledge of the body is amazing. I always get just what I need when I get a session with her. Thank you, Michelle for your dedication to your profession.

Visited November 2011
MARIETTA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I feel so much better”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Arrived in Sedona on a short visit and in a lot of pain. Saw reviews of Michelle on Trip Advisor and gave her a call. She worked me in and made such a difference. I am a therapist myself so I know when someone has good hands. Michelle found places I did not know were a problem. If I lived here I would be a regular.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Beth G
Albany, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Magical, Spiritual and Healing way to begin my relaxed vacation... thank you Michelle!”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Our first time in Sedona was exactly a year ago, January 2011. My fiance let me know a few months before our trip, that Sedona was one of the most spiritual places in the US. As we drove up from Pheonix towards Sedona, we could feel the positive energy. Once we saw the red rocks and beautiful red mountains, I was speechless and could not believe the beauty, which existed in this amazing place called Sedona. The experience was the same just two days ago as we approached our destination. Last year I had a "healing deep tissue massage." I figured... what better place than in Sedona. However, this year I decided to do a bit of research while still at home in New York and found Michelle. She was wonderful to speak with, I wanted to start my vacation with a healing, spiritual massage and Michelle fit me right into her schedule yesterday. She was extraordinary! Michelle has magical hands, a positive energy, which you gravitate to immediately, and know just by her greeting that you are where you need to be for any of the services she offers. She goes above and beyond what you expect and when all is done, you leave feeling at peace and energized. I had a deep tissue massage, but she also knew of other areas, which needed a bit of work. I recommend Ms. Jack highly and give her 10 stars! Thank you Michelle. I will return to your services when I return to the area. Sincerely, Jeanette

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Jeanette D
Santa Cruz, New Mexico, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I went to Sedona Healing Massage based on the reviews I read in TripAdvisor. Let me tell you, it was a wonderful experience. Michelle has a great aura of peace about her. The massage was exceptional and the whole environment was restful and renewing. I will definitely visit again!

Visited January 2012