“Don't overlook this great choice in West Sedona”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #12 of 195 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
“Don't overlook this great choice in West Sedona”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Went here for lunch a earlier this week. Very nice place, I think recently fixed up. Lots of choices on the menu. My daughter had a chicken ceaser salad. I had the red rock burger. There's lots of salads, sandwiches, and burgers, including buffalo and ostrich options.

Our food was very good. My burger had bacon cheese and an onion ring. (Skip the BBQ sauce, I'm glad I did.) It's one of those things that was done right, and really hit the spot. Also, had Sweet Potato Fries, and they were excellent. Not greasy at all. I tend to judge places by sweet potato fries, and these alone will have me come back. Same overall success for my daughter's salad.

Didn't try it yet, but looked like a good breakfast menu as well.

1 Thank wrozen

Irvine, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Unique Surprise and pleasant evening. Thanks Fernando”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We are staying at the L'Aubrage and decided to venture out and found Golden Goose on Trip Advisor. Our waiter Fernando was extremely attentive, helped us with menu suggestions and we had a fabulous meal. My steak was grilled to perfection. The wine selection was generous, and the prices were very reasonable. On our way out we heard another couple compliment the maître D' on the quality of food they had. Well worth the money. I would definitely return. Highly suggest you give Golden Goose a try.

1 Thank Steve L
Peoria, Arizona
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stopped here on our last visit to Sedona, needed a place that had vegetarian options. It was a great find!! Service and food was very good! We try different places on all our visits, but this will definitely be one we keep on the list to return to.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank SueQ72
Anaheim, California
“Great atmosphere and even better food”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Asked our hotel staff for a good lunch recommendation. Golden Goose topped their list. One of us chose a BBQ rib special. A tasty, sweet BBQ sauce slathered over meaty ribs. I chose the house Bacon Cheeseburger. Thick smoked bacon, that sweet BBQ sauce, cole slaw and a perfectly well done patty. The service was exceptional and they were very attentive. If you are in Sedona, check it out.

1 Thank DON_SCOTT2000
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great stop!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We found this place served great home cooked food and had an excellent wait staff. Our family squeezed in for breakfast/lunch on our way to Flagstaff. We had the prime rib sandwich, egg/cheese croissant, chicken pesto panini, two kids meals and country benedict. We all pretty much cleaned our plates. Highly recommend for some great eats in Sedona.

1 Thank TravelingSuz

Been to The Golden Goose American Grill? Share your experiences!