“Good Food, Reasonable Prices”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had lunch at the Golden Goose on Christmas Eve. The food was very good from a broad menu, my wife raved about the grilled corn chowder, service was excellent and prices are very reasonable, especially in Sedona. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Golden Goose and have found all three experiences quite good. The variety of offerings on the menu means that there's something for everybody, and the food is cooked and served tastefully. Roy, the server tonight, did an outstanding job of taking care of the large group I was with. I also like the friendliness of the small bar. I had a gin and tonic there while waiting to join friends in the restaurant a little while later and felt welcome and comfortable as a lone elderly woman. I even joined into a conversation some locals were having about New England. If I return to Sedona, I will most definitely return to the Golden Goose.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Every time I go to Sedona I go to the Golden Goose. It's simply the perfect place if you want excellent food without the pomp and price. Tonight I ate in the bar (the restaurant was full with a wait) with a group of happy and friendly locals who were more than happy to share with me their conversation and company. The bartender, Kim, was super helpful and an incredible pleasure to be with while I dined. I'll always choose the bar from now on!

1  Thank Shelley O
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We love Sedona and the Golden Goose! and we got Kim as our server again! Not only did she remember us but recommended a great meal. Very nice atmosphere on a Friday night, never felt rushed even though we were there for a couple hours. Priced decently - try the brie bruschetta!!!!!!!

1  Thank Angie B
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Two of us have had two breakfasts this week. Menu is varied, portions are large, service by Diane is excellent, prices are reasonable. Coffee is especially tasty (and this in a town with a LOT of coffee shops).

1  Thank Skitravis