“Great dinner - great experience”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We used TripAdvisor to find a place to eat dinner in Sedona. The Golden Goose Cafe was a great selection. The prime rib was great! The service was outstanding - from the moment we called to everyone saying good-bye! And, the prices of their meals made this a great value. If we were staying longer - we'd probably go back and bring others. Thanks for a great experience!

There are newer reviews for The Golden Goose American Grill

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went this morning for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised! We split an omelet and fruit plate, both delicious. Service from Diane was perfect. And really good coffee as well. Will definitely return when we're in Sedona again.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We selected this based on Trip Advisor reviews & it was the best!

It looks small from outside, but we were seated immediately. Our waiter recommended local beers based on our likes.

I had the prime rib & it was a very large portion. I wish I would have known. It was over an inch thick & seasoned just right. I ate til I was stuffed & took rest for another meal for the two of us to share. DH had beef tenderloin & he also raved about it. The sides were also very tasty. I feel the prices were great for the portion sizes.

I would definitely eat here again next time I visit Sedona!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was close to our hotel and we tried it on our last night! They offerred typical American fare - i.e. steaks, pasta, chicken, seafood, etc. Food was decent and prices (compared to others in Sedona) were very reasonable. $20 steak dinner instead of $35 steak dinner. Also they had gluten-free pasta and all of their sauces were also gluten-free so it was great for my husband and son!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great food and excellent service by our server LouAnn! We originally found this place on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed.