“A winner”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #15 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great food, my wife and I had delmonico steaks, cooked perfect and so flavorful.The staff was warm and friendly. We were seated as soon as the next table was available. the coarses came out right on time. We had a great meal, fair price, service was great without being stuffy.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,098)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

After picking up my sister from the shuttle from Phoenix, we decided to eat at the Golden Goose. Conveniently, the restaurant is right in front of the shuttle stop, and the hostess was very accommodating in checking the time of the shuttle arrival and making our reservation for shortly thereafter. Food was delicious; salmon and trout dinners were ample enough to provide leftovers and thus save us the cost of dinner out one evening! Fortunately, we were staying in a condo with kitchen facilities to store the food, which was just as tasty reheated. Our bill for three dinners was $55. That did not include alcohol, which we paid for in the bar before being seated.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Quick service, great staff and very friendly, food is solid, and it is a great value for the price. If you are in Sedona or passing through stop at the Goose for a great breakfast. I had a "build your own" omelette and was delicious. The wife had Veggie Benedict and she consumed it in record time. Mentioned that the hollandaise sauce was primo.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were in Sedona last week for seven days. We had dinner at some of the higher end restaurants in town and were a little disappointed. My wife was hungry for lunch so we stopped at the Golden Goose Café for a bite. I wasn't very hungry and passed on ordering. My wife ordered the open face prime rib sandwich. The portion was large, the meat was tender and very flavorful. It was more food than she could eat so I helped her out. All I can say is delicious!!! We ate there two more times during our stay, one lunch and one dinner. Everything we had was cooked to perfection. The prices are fair, the food is great, the atmosphere was comfortable and the waiters were attentive. If we pass through Sedona again we will definitely stop at the Golden Goose.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

When looking for a place to have a nice birthday experience for 2, I asked for recommendations from several people who know the restaurants in Sedona. I wanted a nice place with good food. I was referred to several places, some where very upscale and fancy but I wanted good food above all else. With that as the deciding factor the Golden Goose won out.
We were not disappointed. The restaurant may not be located in the fanciest place in town but the food was as good as I was promised. The Golden Goose was very nice, clean and comfortable. The service was outstanding the servers knew when and when not to visit the table. We had a wonderful romantic dinner for two.
My wife had the Surf and Turf and I the Delmonico Steak, both were fantastic. The Calamari appetizer was outstanding and the brownie desert was just as delightful and we had no difficulty finding a great wine to compliment our food.
If quality food is your desire, the Golden Goose is a great place place to dine.