“Enjoy the casual elegance”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food is great, and most dishes have a gourmet style. I like the atmosphere, but don't appreciate the fact that they usually try to seat us in a tiny room in the front that is a little too close for comfort when they have a big dinning area that sits empty while you are bunched up in the small room. I still return, as I like the food and service, I just request to sit in the larger area or outside when weather permits.

There are newer reviews for The Golden Goose American Grill

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Don’t be fooled by the exterior. The inside of this place is really cozy and the staff is really pleasant and efficient. The first time I ate here was with my wife on the recommendation of the desk clerk at our hotel, and we were very pleased. The service was really good. Our server seemed genuinely happy doing what she was doing and was ready with suggestions to what was good that evening. We went with her advice and got a roast leg of lamb and a fish. Really delicious. And the whole affair came out to a relatively small bill. Excellent place.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had a delicious breakfast here - I had the banana nut pancakes and they were fantastic. Our friends went back later in the week for a second breakfast and said the bananas foster pancakes were superb as well. We came back for dinner - my friends had steak dishes and were a little disappointed; my chicken piccata was OK. I appreciated that bottles of wine were very reasonably priced, as opposed to the big markups we see in PA. Service was outstanding on both visits,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Upon the recommendation of travelers we met at the Hyatt Pinon Point last May, we were able to enjoy one of the best meals in Sedona! Having discriminating taste, I was a little unsure about the quality, based on the unpretentious exterior. However, once inside, the ambience was captivating. All the meals were delicious and nominally priced. The filet mignon, which I ordered, was done to perfection, flavorful and incredibly tender. Our server, Lou Ann, was a fabulous server. She was attentive and her engaging personality was contagious! You can just tell that she loves her job! We will go back the next time we are in Sedona!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Nice cafe on 89A in Sedona AZ. Service was excellent as well as the Red Rock Burger we had for lunch. Awesome soup as well. Sit outside and look at the Red Rocks! Would visit here again. Stop by when you are in town.

Been to The Golden Goose American Grill? Share your experiences!