“Definitely worth trying”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast at the Golden Goose. The atmosphere was average, certainly nothing special and the service was also only a bit better than average, but the food was great and the servings quite large. The menu is extensive and the prices are a real value.

There are newer reviews for The Golden Goose American Grill

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend my Saturday night. My family's waitress, Lee Ann, was welcoming and treated us like family. My pasta dish was divine, and the cheesecake was delicious. 10/10, would eat again.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We are regular visitors to Sedona, but this was our first time here and it was a very pleasant surprise. A basic but solid menu had plenty of well priced options with most under $15.with. Our server LuAnn brought a very down home friendly attitude. The pasta was perfectly done and my wife's steak in Gorgonzola was savory and perfectly done. Attentive busboys kept water glasses filled and the bread basket full. Portions are good sized and there were plenty of good wine choices. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone else.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food, service and ambiance is superb! We live in Sedona and are thrilled to have such a great restaurant in town that has never disappointed us. Their specials are amazing...my husband had their pork chop with an apple, raisin and pecan glaze/topping which he said was the best he has ever had. Their filet mignon is superb, for me, the best in town. Their fresh warm bread is more than memorable, the salads are great, I could go on and on!! Our server was LouAnn and she rocks!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had the pesto portabella pasta. it was delicious. My husband had the filet minion. It was also excellent. We had cocktails, gin and tonic. really good. the atmosphere was romantic and relaxing.