“Another great meal”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #11 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My hubby & I just had to eat here again because the last time we ate here we had the country fried steak dinner. It was so good & I never forgot it, so when we stayed in Sedona we just had to have it again. It was as delicious as I remember from before. I highly recommend visiting The Golden Goose Cafe.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Really nice breakfast, very friendly and attentive staff. Very comfortable and great atmosphere. The potatoes were very good,as were the entrees. Maybe the best in Sedona?

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I were recently in Sedona. We checked out tripadvisor for finding a restaurant for dinner. We decided on Golden Goose and called for reservations (which was suggested). We were able to get in at 6:30PM. They are only open until 8:00PM but don't let that stop you from going. We shared Chicken Marsala and it was the best I've ever had. LouAnn was our server and she was wonderful, very cheery and knowledgeable about the restaurants dishes. We would definitely go back again. I highly recommend this restaurant. After choosing this restaurant we found a coupon for 15% off our bill in one of the flyers we picked up downtown.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Friendly, pleasant and efficient staff from the time you enter to the time you leave. Great food and great atmosphere. We were in Sedona for two weeks and visited the Golden Goose three times. Once for breakfast, once for lunch and once for dinner. Depending on where you are seated it is appropriate for date night or family night. The food was excellent and the deserts..... You'll have to see for yourself. LOL.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We called and made reservations. When we got there, they took us straight back to our table. The food we ordered was awesome, awesome, awesome! My wife and I split a plate and the waiter went ahead and had it put on separate plates. The waiter was very professional and checked on us reguarly. Another person made sure that our glasses always stayed full. My kids loved what they ordered as well. Eating dinner at the Golden Goose was a great ending to our day.

Been to The Golden Goose American Grill? Share your experiences!