“Great steak, normal priced in touristy town”

The Golden Goose American Grill
Ranked #13 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Golden Goose American Grill is well-known for its friendly hospitality, masterfully prepared steaks, creative seafood dishes and outstanding burgers. Lunch and dinner are served 7 days a week and breakfast on Friday thru Sunday. The Golden Goose is a great location for that special business luncheon, a romantic dinner celebration or breakfast on the patio with "Fido" after a weekend hike. Live dinner music every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-8:30 pm. A favorite dining spot of local residents - The Golden Goose was Voted Sedona's Best Steak, Best Seafood, Best Prime Rib, Best Dessert and Best Business Lunch in 2016. It was also named one of the "10 Best Restaurants in Sedona" by USA Today and one of the "25 Best Spots to Eat in Arizona" by EAT Magazine. Join our long-time friends and frequent visitors who have enjoyed many fond memories over the years as our guests.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I ate here tonight. We had hiked during the day and wanted steak for dinner. Our steaks were cooked perfectly. We were very pleased. Two filets, baked potatoes and salads and a glass of wine was just over $50. In a wonderful tourist town like Sedona - it was a steal. The wait staff was very attentive with over doing it. Kudos.

There are newer reviews for The Golden Goose American Grill

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were spending the day in Sedona and came across this cozy little cafe. The food was delicious & inexpensive. They had a great selection of local beer. Our waitress, Diane was very sweet & friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to enjoy a very laid back atmosphere with yummy food & great service. We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A great place for lunch and visiting with friends--no one rushes you. Nice atmosphere and good food with a nice selection of options. If you're lucky, you'll have Diane for a waitress. She keeps a close eye on your table!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went to the Golden Goose on a Sunday night for a quick bit and from the unassuming exterior did not expect the 5 star meal and service we received. I had the stuffed portobello mushrooms and my husband had the tilapia. Both were outstanding! Service by our waitress Kim was friendly and attentive but without being overbearing. We will make it a point to visit this place again

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife has been here several times with girlfriends, and recently we went together. She had her 'usual' choice of a beef au jus sandwich with sweet potato fries. I had the special that day, which was a prime rib with mozzerella cheese. I had sweet potato fries as well. I didn't finish my sandwich- way too much cheese. The fries were good, not great. So...I gave it a '4' since she loves it, and I feel it is average at best. Read the other reviews and make your own decision- enjoy.

Been to The Golden Goose American Grill? Share your experiences!