“Best Food and golf course ever.. Hidden Gem!”
Review of Seven Canyons

$108.25*
Private 4-Hour Tour of Sedona
Ranked #39 of 106 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Just played golf there.. What an awsome experience. The COURSE is the most beautiful I have ever been on or ever played! FABULOUS!! My husband and I travel the world..This resort was private up until a few months ago. The course, when private was rated by Golf Magazine as one of the top 50 in the U.S. . By far the best in Arizona. We ate at the restaurant and it was just a wonderful experience. The views were breath-taking and the food was just as good. If you are a golfer or not and you travel to Sedona, this is a spot you must visit for everyone even if you are not a Golfer.. THE CHEF IS OUTSTANDING!!!!! THX FOR OUR GREAT EXPERINCE!! WE WILL BE BACK TO SEVEN CANYONS WITH EVERY TRIP TO SEDONA!!

1  Thank PeteandKIm07

Reviewed October 23, 2010

I have pictures, but they don't even begin to show how gorgeous this course is... it's located in a gated community and used to be private... the facilities are a bit confusing because the clubhouse is not currently where you drop off your bags... its a hike to the pro shop and tho the rates were not bad at $65 because we used Golf Now, but we wanted to hit some balls and the range fee was $9.... great guy working at at the range... he ran over and was cleaning our clubs, talking about the course and making you feel welcome... and the course is in great condition and the views spectacular... really worth the trip out there to play...

1  Thank dgreene99
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Absolutely beautiful.... I thought I lived in one of the most beautiful locations (Pebble Beach area) but I have discovered another area that is completely different but just as beautiful...Sedona. After traveling through the dry desert landscape, we came around the bend and the majestic Red Rocks appeared. Wow!!! One of our favorite sites was the Seven Canyons Golf Club. We saw a local ad for lunch at the club restaurant and decided to check it out on our way to the Enchantment Resort. OMG - the location and view were jawdropping. The patio overlooks the driving range which is nestled into the mountains. We decided immediately that we had to golf the next day at Seven Canyons instead of Oak Creek, as originally planned. The only negative thing I can say about the course is that it was so beautiful I couldn't put my camera down. Each hole had a unique feature that I HAD to photograph. The golf course used to be private so many locals do not know about it or recommend to visitors. This is the best kept secet. If you are a golfer ---this place is a must. FYI. They served us the best margaritas we had in Sedona.

3  Thank PGtraveler