“Nice course but left frustrated!”
Review of Seven Canyons

and up
Seven Canyons Tour from Sedona
Ranked #40 of 108 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ive played Sedona golf club and oak creek before playing here so I was very much looking forward to it, after reading some reviews on it I had made sure I was going too buy a course planner....I turned up to the club (welcomed nicely and clubs taken to the buggy) and then went to the shop to buy one and they said they don't have any and haven't had any for 2 weeks, also I collect ball markers on courses I've played and they didn't sell them either, very frustrating. After playing the course I was left annoyed as the course needs better directions (we got lost) and its got lots of dog legs and you just need a course planner, overall the course was ok but not as good as Sedona

2  Thank Tom1132
"oak creek"
in 4 reviews
"sedona area"

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently had my wedding at Seven Canyons and it was terrific! I highly recommend anyone that is interested in an outdoor wedding, to seek out Seven Canyons - its beautiful!

1  Thank Its5oclocksomewhere9
Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you like to golf not only for the challenge but for the beauty of the course, then this is the place to try. My husband is the golfer and I am the driver of the cart. He loved this place. The course is challenging and the scenery is impressive. We golfed late morning and it didn't take long for the heat to catch up. Fortunately, they provided 4 bottles of iced water in a cooler. Through the website GolfNow.com, my husband found discount pricing.He loved every moment playing this course. The only negative is the lack of yardage markers in the fairway.

1  Thank ScenicWanderer
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I LOVED staying at Seven Canyons Villas.
The Villa was beautiful, comfortable, and accommodating.
Everything was available to make the stay in the Resort setting memorable.
Thank you to the friends who invited me to stay as a Guest.

1  Thank CookieB7
See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Only $70 dollars to play at this once, private club. It's so worth it. I would have paid twice that. The locals told us that the course was probably not up to par Ü since it was no longer private. Very wrong. It was so well kept we were amazed at how nice the greens were. Don't be afraid of it not being kept up. That is very far from the truth.

1  Thank ElizaBid

Been to Seven Canyons? Share your experiences!