“Good Food. Ok atmosphere”
Review of Thai Palace

Thai Palace
Ranked #69 of 210 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2012

The food was great, as was the service, but the decor was shabby and needs very much to be redone. also the tables are really close together.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We are 18 year Sedona property owners and part-time residents and we longed for a good Thai restaurant in "uptown" Sedona. About a year and a half ago, the Thai Palace opened its doors on Van Deren Street near the Sedona Red Rock Newspaper offices. A friend invited us and we've gone back many, many times - what's not to like: authentic Thai cuisine, a neat outdoor patio for good weather and cozy fireplace for winter weather (when we are mostly in Sedona) and reasonable prices and service. Anyone who enjoys Asian cuisine or vegetarian cuisine (my wife is a veggie lover) with great Green & Red curries, will love this place.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I can't expect much from Sedona, when it comes to oriental food. When I mentioned something wrong with one of our noodle dishes, our server / manager offered to redo it to my liking. I really appreciated this. Definitely recommend them for their service and motivation to keep their customers happy, without my asking. :-)

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Their appetizers are great - especially the 'fresh rolls' which are almost meal in themselves and should be share. Specials are always great but also have extensive menu and can as spicy as you want.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

My wife, who is Thai, and I were sceptical as we entered this restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised with the authenticity of the menu and food preparation. My wife wanted to eat here more than once on a 4 day vacation, which is quite a compliment.

Been to Thai Palace? Share your experiences!