“Roast their own coffee”

Sedona Roasting Co. at Java Love
Ranked #62 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992. Under new ownership since August, 2012, we have been has a coffee shop in the same location for nearly 25 years. In 2008 it became known as Java Love Cafe. We added the Roasting Co. to the name in an effort to put emphasis on our core business of roasting and selling the best, 100% Organic coffee in Town. Our mission is to provide the highest quality coffee products with the friendliest service in a clean and comfortable environment. This is a truly unique place where people meet and share conversation and goodwill. Some have even said that a vortex exists at Java Love, no kidding. There is a very positive and energizing feeling here and I'm sure it's something you will enjoy if you get the chance to visit us
Columbus, Ohio
“Roast their own coffee”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This seems like a local hangout in Sedona. We stumbled upon this coffee house and really enjoyed it. They roast their own coffee beans so everything is very fresh.
The only negative was that our breakfast order was a little mixed up. i.e we ordered eggs over medium and they came scrambled and I ordered bacon in my burrito and it came without it. Coffee is very good though and we would go back :-)

Visited September 2012

Sedona, Arizona, United States
“Lovin' Vibes at Java Love!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I love this place, and the new owners have given it a warm new feel...fun for the whole family...even the little toddlers have a ball. I enjoy watching the little children play quietly as I have a cup of coffee and read my book...5 Stars!!

• Visited September 2012
Memphis
“Thank heavens for wi-fil”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I needed to log in for business. Java is a small coffee store with great team and a strawberry tart!

Visited September 2012
Sedona, AZ
“Locals' favorite earns title of heart of Sedona's cafe scene”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Under new ownership, I'd say it just got better. I always enjoy the friends I run into that I haven't seen in ages. This evening though was truly special hosting a benefit of the family of a beloved poet and cornerstone of the arts community. People came from all over to share their poetry, prose, song and sounds. What a wonderful way to enjoy a delicious sausage and pepper quiche and salad. My thanks for a beautiful evening!

Sedona, Arizona
“Great Coffee House”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

When I go here, I have only ordered the Chai Tea Latte and LOVE it. Delicious! There are many other drinks to select (coffee/tea/etc) but I am hooked on the Chai Tea Latte!

Visited August 2012