“Fast, good service and good pizza”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #122 of 204 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Don't usually order from Domino's back home, but ordered from them while on vacation. Guess what? I loved it! Pizza was great. Fast deliver and great service. Domino's has won me over. My next delivery will be coming from Domino's.

1  Thank Jerry W

Reviewed October 9, 2012

It is only a small shop, only one person was on duty when I went there as the other person was doing deliveries. Several people were eating or waiting for their orders. My friend inquired about a gluten free base but from memory I think they were only available on the small pizzas. I was very impressed with the range of toppings available and that you could buy a whole pizza

Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had never had a pizza restaurant, much less a chain, tell us they were out of pizza when we called to order for delivery! We thought it was a joke! It wasn't. We were staying literally across the street from Dominoes and called on a Sunday night about 7 pm!

The next day as were leaving our condo the "electric car" was parked in the parking lot which the tires off and up on boards. How can you deliver pizza in a car with no tires!

We ended up calling up Trioa's Italian literally in front of our condo. and walked to pick up our pizza. It was fantastic. We had dined in their restaurant the first night we arrived and it was wonderful. Great pasta, wine and salads. The owner was very friendly and personable and made sure we had a great evening. Take my advice. Ignore Dominoes and call up Troia's.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Can't believe you can not find an open restaurant after 9 in Sedona. Stopped by to order a pizza. This place is busy just because it is the only game in town

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is Domino's and they're everywhere, but we loved ordering pizza and having it delivered to our hotel to eat on our patio with a view of the beautiful Sedona scenery! Very fast service delivered by very nice people. We ate pizza twice on our trip! Cheap too!

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!