“Spend the extra money on a nicer vehicle”

Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental
Ranked #23 of 114 Outdoor Activities in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: RZRs, ATVs, Tomcars, Single buggies! Gps tracking.Off road SUPERSTORE!!Voted #1 in Northern Arizona with LARGEST and NEWEST FLEET! Visit hidden caves, archeological ruins, local swimming spots, rugged terrain. The ULTIMATE Sedona experience with turn-by-turn picture book maps. We want everyone who enters our front doors to feel comfortable and welcome: those experiencing offroading for the first time to the advanced enthusiast. We even offer helmet cameras that allow you to record and preserve your Sedona ATV experience for years to come. Spend a day with us and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

When I reviewed the vehicles online, I was thinking about one of the other options. The employees I talked to on the phone seemed to be pushing the higher priced RZR, and I balked a little, thinking that they were just trying to boost profits. But when I got there and looked at the vehicles in person, I could see right away that the RZR was the way to go. The others looked like glorified go-carts. I did not regret spending more on the RZR, it drove very nicely on roads as well as rocks. The well-padded seats were much better on my back. The trail is pretty rough and uneven; I'm so glad that I had power steering, good suspension, etc.

As mentioned by others, this is a good outfit that sets you up properly. The maps are completely self-explanatory, although I would recommend that one person drive while the other read the instructions on the map. The vehicles seemed to be in great shape, which is surprising given the wear and tear that must occur. The Indian ruins weren't all that thrilling, but it was nice to get out and stretch our legs a little and use the bathroom. Overall, no complaints.

3  Thank MarshalltownMan
in 11 reviews
"great company"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Quit looking at the Jeep tours and consider this... we booked a RZR side by side in advance and wish we would have booked it longer. My dad and I had a blast scooting about the Arizona outback. The staff at Sedona ATV and buggy rental were fantastic; ensuring we had a trip mapped out that would meet all our expectations, some challenging trails, some areas to have fun, and opportunity to ATV to the devil's bridge trail head. The picture by picture map guide that was provided was perfect and we never felt as though we had taken a wrong turn or were into the wrong area. They had everything available that we needed; we were glad that we took our own goggles, hats, and face scarves. There is ample overhead storage in the RZR to accommodate items you have with you. As I had my own photo gear with me; the staff provided me with bungee cords to attach my bags. I would recommend taking some over-sized zip lock storage bags with you; on a dry day the dust and sand will get everywhere. I would give one recommendation to the staff: expand your washrooms so that people can get cleaned up after getting off the trails (it was a very gritty ride back to Phoenix)... all part of the fun!! When my husband and I go back to Sedona we will each be renting our own ATV for at least a full day.

7  Thank goingNEwhere
Reviewed December 2, 2014

Rented a Rzr 900 and had time of our lives. Staff was friendly and very helpful. They paid for our gas and supplied bottled water, picture books, maps and it was great. You can really tell that the mechanics are top notch because all the vehicles look and sound like brand new. Very impressive operation.

3  Thank Rick N
Reviewed December 1, 2014

"The boys, 13 and 16" and I rented a "Razer" and had a great time. We rode more than 40 miles of great off road trails, visited a cliff dwelling. The 4 seat "side by side" atv worked great. Bottled water was provided on the atv too.

2  Thank GunnyWilliams
See more reviews
Reviewed December 1, 2014

I have 3 young boys so we rented the 4-seater. We had a blast! The staff was very welcoming, which was very much appreciated because sometimes companies can be intolerant of young children and can be discouraging. They took the time to make sure the boys were buckled properly and safe in their seats. The picture map they give for the trails is extremely helpful and got the kids involved in "navigating" and became a game to see who would find the next turn first. We went to the ruins and in that short walk even saw a rattlesnake, which may have been a highlight for the boys. A half-day was plenty for us and will definitely do it again. Awesome country! Awesome company!

6  Thank Jasmine J