“So much fun”

Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental
Ranked #13 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: RZRs, ATVs, Tomcars, Single buggies! Gps tracking.Off road SUPERSTORE!!Voted #1 in Northern Arizona with LARGEST and NEWEST FLEET! Visit hidden caves, archeological ruins, local swimming spots, rugged terrain. The ULTIMATE Sedona experience with turn-by-turn picture book maps. We want everyone who enters our front doors to feel comfortable and welcome: those experiencing offroading for the first time to the advanced enthusiast. We even offer helmet cameras that allow you to record and preserve your Sedona ATV experience for years to come. Spend a day with us and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
Gjovik, Norway
“So much fun”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were not sure if we wanted to to this, but when we were sold as soon as we saw the ATVs. We did the 2-person ATV and I am so glad we did! It is very bumpy and shaky (I would recommend wearing a sports bra.....:) ), but as some of the others say here, the roads might be a bit boring if you go for some of the other ones that are more similar to a car. We got a map and pictures to show us the road up to the ruins and it was just perfect! We didn't get much time at the ruins itself as we did spend some time getting there (don't know if we were just very slow or if you need to go slower in the ATVs than the other ones) and we didn't get all the way to the top of Schnebly Hill, but we still got a good view and a great trip. We really had a great time and would do this again! :) They also gave us water for the entire trip, and helmets for those who wanted. You can rent a camera but we didn't and I am not sure if I would recommend it either (though we did do some filming with our phone).

Tehachapi, California
“Had a Great Ride!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We got the side-by-side buggy and after a quick bit of paperwork, instructions and once-over on the buggy, off we went! We headed to see the Indian ruins. The first obstacle was a challenge but just head her down and let her thump down the rock steps slowly. Not a problem. The trail ride out to the ruins made the trip a blast! We only got lost on the very last turn of the day on the way back in....be sure to read the last card carefully! We made it out to the highway and enjoyed cars zipping by us as we drove 15 minutes on the shoulder! Ugh!

Get out there and have a blast!

Visited July 2013
Essex, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlights of the trip”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Me and a friend was on a roadtrip across America from L.A to New York a few years back. I drove through Sedona after visiting previously and wanted to see more of it so decided to hire the ATVs out. We hired the ATVs out from mid day onward and was given a map which we followed into the deserts of Sedona. Staff were really friendly & supplied us with a load of bottles of water to take with us. Would defo recommend, it was quality!!

Visited August 2012
Independence, Kentucky
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Miscommunication & Rough Trails”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I'm very frustrated with the was the company communicated credit card charges, over the phone, in person, and online. As is standard, when making the reservation a credit card to hold the rental. I specifically asked and was advised that no charges would be put on this card as long as we made our appointment. We could pay with another card if we chose to do so. We showed up early for our appointment and the person I was with paid with their card. We were advised that a hold would be put on his card while we were out and when we returned it would be released and the final charges applied. This was all perfectly reasonable.

After returning from our vacation I realized that an $18 charge had been put on the card we made the reservation with, in addition to the $200+ we paid with the card we had authorized the rental charges to be put onto. I called Sedona ATV, expecting it to be quick fix. However, I was advised that it is their policy to charge the $18 on whatever card you make the reservation with before you arrive. I explained that this is contradictory to what I explicitly asked and what we signed for when we arrived, but the representative only continued to be argumentative. She insisted it was my misunderstanding and said the website said so as well. Here is what their website says "Do I have to pay deposits? We hold your rental with an authorization on your credit card, then charge the rental fees when you return from your ride. " It may only be $18, but this is a poor business practice. I'm disputing this with my bank and hoping Sedona ATV will communicate better with future customers.

As for the trails!
We did the Honanki Ruins and Schnebly Hill on a two person ATV. The directions provided were easy to follow., but the trails are extremely rough! We go fourwheeling back home without problems, but we were sore for awhile after this adventure! It may have been better in a tomcar/buggy. We did see some great sights and we had fun.

Everyone was very courteous getting us set up. We called once with a question about distance/timing because we wanted to make sure we got back in time, and the representative we spoke with was not at all helpful, much like my experience in resolving the credit card problem. It seems like their staff is wonderful if you ask no questions and go on your way, but if you encounter an issue, their courtesy shows thin. There are other ATV places in Sedona, some that seem closer to the trails. Next time, we will give another a shot.

4 Thank enelrahce
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sedona ATV never disappoints”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I rented a Tomcar last year from Sedona ATV when my mom and I visited Sedona. We were so impressed with them that we rented from them again this year as well. They have the cleanest equipment, the friendliest staff, and the maps are so easy to follow. This trip we took my Step Dad to Soldiers Pass, a favorite of mine, and down Diamond Back Gulch. Renting a Tomcar really lets you get into the trails and get the pictures you want to take. Also, it's fun to see people on the Jeep tours look at you when you pass by them with that look of "aww man...we should have done that!" haha. Thank you again to the staff of Sedona ATV for helping to make our Sedona trip an adventure. You all are the best!