“Excellent Adventure”

Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental
Ranked #13 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: RZRs, ATVs, Tomcars, Single buggies! Gps tracking.Off road SUPERSTORE!!Voted #1 in Northern Arizona with LARGEST and NEWEST FLEET! Visit hidden caves, archeological ruins, local swimming spots, rugged terrain. The ULTIMATE Sedona experience with turn-by-turn picture book maps. We want everyone who enters our front doors to feel comfortable and welcome: those experiencing offroading for the first time to the advanced enthusiast. We even offer helmet cameras that allow you to record and preserve your Sedona ATV experience for years to come. Spend a day with us and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
Aurora, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

2 years ago we rented from Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental and had a terrific time.
When we returned to Sedona this year we planned on enjoying another ATV adventure.
Due to an illness we were unable to ride on the planned day. When I called to change our reservation to the following day I was informed that the insurance fee could not be refunded or the date changed. The fee would be forfeited. I was upset that this was never explained, I felt cheated and decided not to rent an ATV at all.

Within 15 minutes of leaving I received a call from Debbie at Sedona ATV. She explained how the insurance worked and offered to not only refund the insurance charge but she also offered a complimentary upgrade to a Polaris RZR. Debbie turned a frustrating experience into another fabulous experience.
The reputation of a company can not truly be measured when things go smoothly. Only when there are challenges and the company makes the decision to let a customer walk away unhappy or step up and fix a problem can the quality be measured.
Sedona ATV is a quality company.

2 Thank Fred_22405

Evans, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“GREAT FUN!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Rented a Tom car for 4 hours in the afternoon, they suggested 2 routes. the first route went on a great trail to the old cliff dwellings which were very interesting. I was disapointed that we didn't see more pictographs though. apparantly there were more out there though so look carefully when you go. the route they wanted us to take back was just a road and not as fun. they sent us back this way becouse they said they wanted the road to be as 1 way as possible to avoid accidents- makes sence and it saved us time to go on another route. however the second route they gave us to do was just up an unpaved and very bumpy road to see a view of sedona. I think you can get a better view from the airport so I was really disappointed with this. I wanted some more trails. when we got back the man who checked us back in told us that the trails we are allowed to go on have been restricted by the park rangers. My suggestion is to look into some other places to go before you book your trip. the ATV did do a great job with directions though, and we did have a great time!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saved our vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

We dropped in without a reservation when a competitor (who took our reservation just days before) had seemingly gone out of business. They graciously allowed me to use their phone and make sure all was good with my credit card before helping us out with our own adventure. Quick and easy, all-in pricing, well maintained vehicles. It's not cheap but it's a fantastic bundle of fun. Tomcat ride up Schnebly hill is now one of the greatest highlights of our vacation. Many thanks!

1 Thank Ian G
Berlin, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4 Hours of True Pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was a well run place, quality machines, great instructions. A must for any one able to see Sedona back country on your own. We used a Polaris RZR 800 EFI. They have trails all marked so you cant get loss. Awesome way to have fun. Pricing was fair and they provide the gear.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Steven B
Sedona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best way to see Sedona. Period.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently moved to the area and we were trying to find the best way to learn the area. The staff from begining to end is amazing! The check in process was super easy and painless (expected a lot of paper work) and the mapping is the best and really easy to use! They thoroughly go over the vehicle (we had the RzR) and make sure you don't have any unanswered questions before you leave! We had the best time and learned so much about the place we now call home! Thank you to everyone at Sedona ATV and Buggy Rental! We will definately be back!

Visited April 2013