“Fun Way to See Sedona”

Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental
Ranked #13 of 94 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: RZRs, ATVs, Tomcars, Single buggies! Gps tracking.Off road SUPERSTORE!!Voted #1 in Northern Arizona with LARGEST and NEWEST FLEET! Visit hidden caves, archeological ruins, local swimming spots, rugged terrain. The ULTIMATE Sedona experience with turn-by-turn picture book maps. We want everyone who enters our front doors to feel comfortable and welcome: those experiencing offroading for the first time to the advanced enthusiast. We even offer helmet cameras that allow you to record and preserve your Sedona ATV experience for years to come. Spend a day with us and make memories that will last for a lifetime.
ontario, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun Way to See Sedona”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a week long stay in Mesa to visit our 'snowbird' parents over Christmas. While our trip was short we set aside a half day and night in Sedona, and decided to rent two ATV's from S ATV to see as much as we could of Sedona in a short time...this turned out to be our 'best' of the best and worst of our AZ trip.

The staff at Sedona ATV and Buggy Rental were very helpful and freindly, helmuts and goggles were provided along with easy to follow maps and pictures of the trail. The ATV's were in good working order and there were a good selection to choose from, inlcuding the Scrambler which had the right amount of 'ooomph' to allow a more experienced rider some fun on the trail. Though, I was surprised to learn after we left that the rear brakes were not functional. I informed the staff at S ATV about this when we returned and I was told they were disconnected because other riders 'ride' the rear brake causing excessive wear.....Something to be aware of before you leave, but not concerned about given front brakes are what you want to stop. Be cautious and on the look-out for on-coming ATV's and Jeeps on the trail.

We want to say thanks to Sedona ATV & Buggy rental for a very memorable experience !

2 Thank Fireguy_31

Hamilton Parish, Bermuda
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“The best way to explore Sedona!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We rented a two-person Tomcar for the full day and loved it! The vehicles were in great condition and the staff was super friendly and helpful! The provided us with detailed maps with photos to ensure we didn't miss any turns. We're so glad we did the full day rental so that we could take our time and enjoy all of the trails. Make sure you take the rental to Schnebly Hill Road for some AMAZING views before returning it.

They provide you with a cooler of bottled water that has some extra room for storage. We stopped at the Euro Deli (just ask them for directions, it's on the left after the first light you turn at) and picked up sandwiches for lunch. I would highly recommend having some snacks with you in case you get hungry on the trails. Also, don't forget to bring your sunglasses. And remember that it's an open vehicle so dress accordingly, especially if you are going in the winter!

2 Thank PradaLuggage
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The place "Sedona ATV Rentals" is a professionally run operation!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

As you drive up in your car you find a nice clean place. The people who work there were friendly, efficient and competent. The ATV vehicles almost look new and are spotless. The person who showed us how the vehicle works was very through. . . Professional! Out on the dirt roads the vehicle performed amazingly! The dirt roads and trails around Sedona gave us unforgettable views. We had a great time! I recommend Sedona ATV Rentals!

2 Thank sptbkr
“What a way to see sedona”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Our family will never forget this trip out west. We had an adventure on the tomcars. There were 12 in our group and were treated like royalty by Sedona ATV. Cant wait to rent the rzrs next time.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING VEHICLES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We never do things like this on our own. We were drawn to the Jeep tours, but my husband said lets try something new. SOOOO glad. This company makes everything easy for you with photos of the trail crossings and maps and new vehicles. I drove my own ATV and was alittle scared but I am a pro now. I can do anything after this. This was the best adventure we've had on our whole trip out west. I am bringing my friends and family back here.

1 Thank mary k