“Brew and a Dog. Good times ”
Review of Simon's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

Simon's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Colombian Style Beef, Vegetarian and Vegan Hot Dogs, and some others delicious Colombian treats.
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Tucked away in West Sedona there is Oak Creek Brewery. Small fun place .... As you enter there is a small window where hot dogs and brats are masterfully prepared with lots of twists. Hanging out, have a brew and one of these gems makes it just is a good day. Great polite service .... Beats the crowds downtown.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

We'd been waiting for Friday all week to try this place out. We wanted to go for lunch, but they're only open during lunch Fri-Sun. Beer and a dog, the perfect post hike lunch. Well for my wife and I anyway. For our daughter root beer and a dog. In fact, we had to bribe our daughter the last three miles of our hike with the dog. "The faster we finish the hike, the faster we get to Simon's."
The Hola Amigo was fan freakin tastic. My wife thought the wonderhund was good and I loved the lady who took our order. We didn't even have to order for our little one. She looked at her and said "hot dog, with ketchup, chips, and no pickle". Yep, hit the nail on the head. We also liked that the owner came out after we finished to make sure it all tasted good. We definitely recommend trying this place out and we'll surely be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

While vacationing in Sedona, Arizona we found this unique place that served the all time best and unique hot dogs. Although it is difficult to find, because it is out of the way area. It is worth the time to find it. No one would be dissapointed. It is at the Oak Creek Brewery, they have great beer also. I'm not a beer drinker but my husband is. He was very pleased. The owner was so pleasant and friendly that we felt we knew him for a long time. Cannot say enough about the hot dogs. How many ways can a person describe a fantastic hotdog? Let me count the ways!!!!!

1  Thank mariajkm
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife just stumbled into this place. Neither of us has heard of it before. We live just 17 miles from Sedona and we thought we were familiar with all of the different places to dine. We both had the Colombian, a hot dog covered with pineapple, crushed potato chips, and mozzarella cheese and fry sauce. The texture of the hot dog is grainy. This is good as many hot dogs are 'rubbery.' The flavor is a bit spicy and the flavors of the different ingredients make for an excellent overall taste. This restaurant is part of the Oak Creek Brewery where you can sit at a table or eat outside. The only reason this place did not get an excellent rating is due to the fact that there was just too much bun covering the hot dog. In my opinion there is a right amount of bread. The hot dog was of a jumbo size but the bun was a bit too large taking away from the overall mix of flavors. The bun was very good and tasted like homemade. Like a hoagie roll white bread and hand cut down the middle. All in all we will be back because there are several other items on their menu that look very good and tempting. One last point is that the owner checked on us twice to make sure we liked our food. A really nice touch and their prices are very reasonable too. Only $14 for two great tasting gourmet hot dogs.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Absolutely amazing hot dogs combined with a brewery, what more could you ask for?! Prices might be a little high, but it is really a great place once you find it. I went three times on my Sedona visit. Super cool owner, too!