“Best ever hot dogs!”

Simon's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Colombian Style Beef, Vegetarian and Vegan Hot Dogs, and some others delicious Colombian treats.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Best place in Sedona to have a hot dog and beer. This tiny place is located inside the Oak Creek Brewery (which is on a side street near Basha's). My husband has tried several of the hot dogs but I stick to my favorite - the Tokyo Madness. Super tasty beef hot dog inside a soft steamed bun...definitely filling. Have a beer while you're waiting for them to bring you your order. Service is great and the owner is super nice. Simon's is one of two eateries we make a point to visit whenever we're in Sedona. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank AZ53

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this place for a hot dog and beer. Located inside the oak creek brewery, order your hot dog then sit down in the brewery for a beer. Your hot dog will be brought out to you. By far the best hot dog I've ever had. I got the traditional Columbian.. Amazing!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I each had the Colombian dog, the sweet and sour was nice and they use quality franks and rolls. The dogs are made while you wait, about 10 minutes, so we enjoyed some Oak Creek brews. I think one dog is enough for most but I could definitely eat two. Will return for a nice lunch when we visit Sedona again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were in Sedona for our anniversary the first week of July 2013. I had read about Simon's on tripadvisor, and was excited to try it. I got the Columbian and my husband got the Bratwurst. I didn't try his, but he said it was really good. The Columbian was awesome also! I love pineapple on almost anything, and now that includes hot dogs! There was just enough of the toppings to accentuate the hot dog. We also got some maicitos, which is corn, cheese, bacon, crushed chips on top served with chips. I really loved it! I saw some other people's nachos and they looked really good too.

The restaurant is located inside Oak Creek Brewery, and you'll see the little door right as you walk into the brewery. We just went in, ordered the food, and Simon brought it out to the bar where we had some refreshing beer. Simon came by a couple times to ask us how we liked the food, and was so very friendly.

It is affordable, plenty of food, and an opportunity to try something new. If we are ever back in Sedona, I know we will return. Oh, and last time I checked there was a 10% off coupon on the website, so you could even save a little more! Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

For an inexpensive, basic comfort meal, this was a really good find. Had some very intriguing options and we were not disappointed with our choices. Nice size dogs with fixings, chips and a pickle for $6 in Sedona is a pretty good deal. Very nice guy running the place and really appreciated the business we gave him.