“Yes, Could be the best Dog I ever ate.”
Review of Simon's Hot Dogs - CLOSED

Simon's Hot Dogs
Cuisines: Colombian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Colombian Style Beef, Vegetarian and Vegan Hot Dogs, and some others delicious Colombian treats.
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Wow! Simon knows how to make a hot dog. If you can find the Oak Creek Brewery (not their affiliate resturant also in Sedona) Simon's is inside (but not affiliated). I went to the brewery to taste the local crafts. My lasting impression of my visit to the brewery was the Colombian hot dog from Simon's. There were several dogs to choose from and I'm looking forward to coming back for another before we leave. Maybe not a place to head out for a fancy evening but if you want a great dog, stop in.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

we read reviews and couldn’t resist giving it a try. What a fun night along with the wonderful hotdogs & fixings. Simon’s is inside the Oak Creek Brewery, a tavern. We sat on the outside deck and enjoyed the music. Simon is a blast, oozing of genuine love of his business, a real pleasure to see. I had the veggie dog with mustard and sauerkraut which was delicious. My boyfriend had the same with a regular dog and also loved it. Well worth the simple dining experience!

1  Thank njtraveler321
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We happened upon this when visiting the Oak Creek Brewery. I highly recommend the Hola Amigo and the Columbian. You order at the window and then they bring it to you in the brewery. VERY casual. There is an agreement/friendship between the two that works great.

1  Thank dentalhy
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Simon's dogs are creative and delicious. Plus Simon and his friends/ workers share a space within the actual Oak Creek Brewery just off west 89A. What can be better than beer and dogs?! Simon and his friends began this venture after the collapse in 2008. It is so inspiring to see small business owners rise from the ashes of the recesion and be successful. My family and I will be back next time we are in Sedona, which will be soon.

1  Thank MaryEllenMesa2012
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Set in the entrance of a local bar/brewery, Simon's hot dogs are not just creative, they're amazing! The Colombian Dog was so good I can still taste it. The bar has it's own, locally made beer and provides some really nice live music to boot. Great place to eat and relax with the locals and, best of all, few tourists!

1  Thank Lorenzo I