Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Highly recommend!!

Yes, so worth it. I am in bliss after. Highly recommend I’m the couples massage with essential... read more

Reviewed yesterday
moxie44
Fort Collins, CO
Feeling Brand New...

My Brothers & I we’re on our annual Men’s Retreat and chose Uptown for massages & we’re Glad we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Lthigpe
Lithia Springs, Georgia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $75.00
Sedona Vortex Tour
232 Reviews
from $98.26
from $218.60
from $126.96
More Info
All reviews problem areas rock room chocolate massage great message pressure points water fountain deep tissue long hike sedona experience red rocks grand canyon patricia spine tendon masseuse knots therapy
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Uptown Massage did a wonderful job making my Mother and I feel comfortable on our vacation too Sedona. Allisa and Beth took great care of us! We will be sure to come back!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hidden gem. Aroma therapy massage 90 minutes. Therapist / Erica was wonderful. Perfect addition after a long day of traveling or hiking. Schedule in advance. Surroundings are modest yet the environment is quiet peaceful. Walking distance from downtown.
Enjoy

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Oh My Goodness, this is the absolute best massage I have ever had! I celebrated my birthday with this outing and my favorite person in the world came with me. The women took amazing care of her and myself. If I lived up in Sedona I would book this place every month. The chocolate body butter was equally as amazing as the hot stones were. I can not wait to go back and try all of the other treatments they have too!

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had been looking to get a massage for a while now. Making a quick weekend in flagstaff and after a day at Flagstaff Extreme we were ready.
This was the most pleasant, relaxing hour of deep tissue massages. Our massage therapists are pleasant and true to their word of a sanctuary of relaxation and healing. Thank you both. We will be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

After spending a few days hiking, a good massage was in order. We called to make an appointment for three was able to get in the next day. Upon arriving, the three employees asked myself, my husband and daughter if there were areas that needed more attention. It was nice to get a more personalized massage. My husband is a very big man and massaging him is sometimes hard, but the lady was able to really get deep into his tissue. My daughter said her massage was good and she had fallen asleep. I have arthritis in my back and a bulge disk in my neck, but the lady who massaged me was really good and paid extra attention to my problem areas. The only thing I thought was strange was that in the couples massage room, the drapes were left open. All other massages I’ve had were in a dimly lit room. It kind of changes the mood when you have a lot of light in the room. But really, that wouldn’t stop me from coming back if I were to go back to Sedona. It was a great message and the staff were nice.